Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Congrats 1 fans. I give you a lot of deserved crap, but this was a no doubter. You’re legit now.

Hand that man a watermelon guitar

1687744907925.png

There’s the win everybody has been asking for from Ross Chastain. Sat on the pole. Dominated the race. And didn’t rub fenders with anyone.

The 1 team ain’t going anywhere.

Good race, enjoyed it, Ross drove a hell of race.

Wow a 1 hour post race on Peacock, the Post Race-loving folks will like that.

Wow a 1 hour post race on Peacock, the Post Race-loving folks will like that.
I LOVE post race but not happy all that happy thats it been moved behind a paywall.

ANd I need to go renew my Peacock membership now

YEASSSSSSSIR I HAVENT BEEN THIS HYPE FOR A WIN SINCE JR RETIRED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE post race but not happy all that happy thats it been moved behind a paywall.

From what I understand Canada doesn't get Peacock...and neither do I. I can't see how Nascar likes that.

From what I understand Canada doesn't get Peacock...and neither do I. I can't see how Nascar likes that.

Streaming is the future -- people are cutting the cord and moving over. There are a lot of Gen Z kids who don't even know what an antenna is or how it works. To move forward, NASCAR needs to embrace streaming.

What's wrong with drawing comparisons to Dale's driving style? No one is saying that he's as talented as Dale but there are similarities in style.
It amused me when he says he’d make things right or show remorse for having an issue on track only to run over someone again the next. Didn’t seem authentic to me. With Earnhardt he gave zero Focks, owned it and was onto the next one.

Oh I have Comcast so peacock comes with it

It amused me when he says he’d make things right or show remorse for having an issue on track only to run over someone again the next. Didn’t seem authentic to me. With Earnhardt he gave zero Focks, owned it and was onto the next one.

I've said before that I think Ross needs to own his **** more. Dale didn't care and Ross shouldn't either. Ross is aggressive and I like that about him.

It seems like Ross lets things get to him too much.

If you are in Oklahoma like it says, you too can get Peacock

Ok, so NBC Is going to stay on till the top of hour, the post on Peaccok will take over then.

Back
Top Bottom