Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

They showed the drivers getting out of the cars yesterday. They all were over heated and about to fall down. And they were the YOUNG guys! Lets see how the old guys handle the heat and a longer race.

Berry gonna be running up front again? The guy is really showing he deserves at least a ride next year, possibly even with a good team.

IMG_1268.jpeg

Early cat update: She wasn’t impressed with the anthem either.

I find it a little funny they all have cool suits and complain about how hot it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They dont need to show the drivers face at the bottom of the scoring pylon whens he is talking on the radio. People know what the drivers look like.

Just show Kim Coon doing her pit reports (some people may not know who she is and need to be educate...)

Needs to park it and blame it on some random mechanical part that either we've never heard of or doesn't even exist. Kinda like the start and parks used to do.
He will probably ride around over minimum speed. Preying for a multiple car wreck so he can out lap them or stay out until the tire bill starts to get too high lol.

My heart hurts saying this, but I gotta take one more swing at this poor horse corpse: maybe Jr was the weak link. I thought Burton needed to go, but this booth and coverage is so many light years ahead of Fox. It feels far less “gerbil” like right now. Maybe it’s that my guy has zero shot and I’m just not invested, I dunno.

I’m legitimately enjoying the telecast though I give zero F’s right now other than pulling against my enemies. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom