Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Man, I feel like they’ve had rough luck this year with weather. Seems like once a month a race is interrupted with precipitation . Today is fine by me, just got home and if it’s Sunday Night NASCAR I’ll be able to watch the rest
Radar shows its gone, we def will get the full race in

YES! I help take the garbage to the chute and wipe down the counter tops, refill the beer and the wine coolers and give them warnings on what to do and not to do asa spotter. I get extra credit for that
I've tried to stay in the suite and spot from their, but Rodney always tracked me down and made me come back

Ok,name a driver that is driving for one of the small teams that has impressed you and if their performance is worthy of them replacing someone on a bigger team. I'll start. I think Carson Hocevar is a star in the making and I would seriously consider him replacing Bowman in the 48

Ok,name a driver that is driving for one of the small teams that has impressed you and if their performance is worthy of them replacing someone on a bigger team. I'll start. I think Carson Hocevar is a star in the making and I would seriously consider him replacing Bowman in the 48
I agree with Hocevar but I am not ready to give up on Bowman yet.

I would replace eithe Joe Hunter or Dillon.

I assume a plam is already in pkace to replace Burton on the Woods Brothers car

I would like to Cindric replaced with Hocevar.
If Chevy wants to keep Hocevar they will need to find a great spot for him (like the 48).
Toyota or Ford will if they dont.

I agree with Hocevar but I am not ready to give up on Bowman yet.
I understand, Bowman is a good shoe but Carson just seems to have that edge and if you put him in with the right people I think he can get it done

Hocevar needs to be on a scrappier team than Hendrick. One of the up and coming teams. Like maybe a teamate to Haley. I think Hosevar can help build a team.
I agree Hocevar has done very well. Surprised me frankly after his pre Cup racing appeared to be overly aggressive, but he’s added technique and patience to his repertoire.

I understand, Bowman is a good shoe but Carson just seems to have that edge and if you put him in with the right people I think he can get it done
Hocevar reminds me of Ross Chastain about 5-6 years ago. He’s gonna get every bit of the equipment’s capability out of it.

I agree. I think has the potential to be one of the greats and I would love to see it happen in a Chevy.

Absolutely insane the amount of chatter to the driver from TJ, it's totally unnecessary and distracting. If Brad wants that ok but 90% is useless

What a ridiculous penalty as if the deluge of rain and over an hour of rain delay didn’t cool the car
Nascar has to lectrocute them to maintain order. If they don't someone will fabricate a HVAC Car Cooling Hood Deluxe on sight during the next rain delay.

Absolutely insane the amount of chatter to the driver from TJ, it's totally unnecessary and distracting. If Brad wants that ok but 90% is useless
Telling him how to drive in every corner, and critiquing him at the same time. The Trey Poole to Chase Elliott comms earlier sounded great but TJ would be distracting to me if I was driving.

I think the one positive would be having Kyle Busch and Hocevar on the same team with idea that a strong roster of drivers would attract better engineers, techs, crews etc.
I don’t think Kyle will be there next year. I won't be surprised if he's gone before then somehow. Hell, he's battling with RWR cars.

Back
Top Bottom