Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

I don't believe in karma, but that would be a perfect example of it.

Lead change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(READ THIS IN SCREAMING JUST GOT NEATURED VOICE).

Freinds this is huge with implications that greatly exceeds the most implicated implications.
It exceeds Bill Buckner mishandling the 1986 world series infield play. Jackie Smith dropping the 1979 sure touchdown pass.
John John Jr crashing into the Atlantic. The Titanac hitting a glacier...
This is such a tumultuous moment.

Where was you when the air left Harvicks tire, and the sun went down in Bakersfield....

Using my Kyle Petty voice: “imagine having both Busch brothers in the final 4? How cool would that be? I don’t care, incredible, that would just be phenomenal”

Freinds this is huge with implications that greatly exceeds the most implicated implications.
It exceeds Bill Buckner mishandling the 1986 world series infield play. Jackie Smith dropping the 1979 sure touchdown pass.

Where was you when the air left Harvicks tire, and the sun went down in Bakersfield....
You forgot Leon Lett's fumble in Superbowl 27.

Don't forget Norwood's missed FG in Super Bowl XXV

Joey crashes and Harvick is back on the lead lap

And he's back in it. I'm curious if that car is going to have that same dominant speed with the slight damage.

So they named the hill after Preacher Gibbs?

That was close, geebus

Interview with the favorite

This is so bananas I can’t believe Harvick is in a position to miss Miami. The 41 has ice in his veins thus far

The 41 seems out of place in all of this. I'm not sure how he's up there ahead of his brother in points and I don't know how he wasn't eliminated sooner.

The 41 seems out of place in all of this. I'm not sure how he's up there ahead of his brother in points and I don't know how he wasn't eliminated sooner.
He is only ahead of Kyle in the points because he is leading.

PoInTs PoINTs pOInts
spongebob.jpg

Back
Top Bottom