Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

''Alex Bowman in the 88 car filing in for DE Jr.....''WAT?

Burton hasn't figured out guys like Truex aren't pushing it. They are just trying to stay out of trouble

So thats how Truex acts when he has a car thats not absolutely perfect.

Hey thanks Rick, we’re not gonna miss a thing because of NBC Nonstop. Unfortunately you along with your booth mates Jeff and Steve blabber non stop

''Alex Bowman in the 88 car filing in for DE Jr.....''WAT?
They were talking about when he nearly won here a few years back filling in for Jr.

This here chase needs 55 shades of computered up fluorescence green car numbers that includes dollar and strike through symbols to visualizes the implications for each car as they implicates their way to a maximum of 55 shades (points).

On track for: 55 points displays $ max bright green number displayed on car.

On track for 50 points $ slightly less brilliant green number displayed

On track for 27.5 points no dollar sign, vanilla # number displayed.

On track for only 10 points brilliant red [scratch] #14 [/scratch] displayed

Correct me if Im wrong, but if the #9 team does not win and the points remain the same, it would be the 3rd time in 5 seasons that Alan will have come 1 spot short of making the final race.

2014 Gordon
2017 Elliott
2018 Elliott

Correct me if Im wrong, but if the #9 team does not win and the points remain the same, it would be the 3rd time in 5 seasons that Alan will have come 1 spot short of making the final race.

2014 Gordon
2017 Elliott
2018 Elliott

This is why we need Brian's back to add in the conference and division champion trophies, they would also enhance the charters.

Situation:

Kyle Busch is in the lead with Chase Elliott on his tail.

Does he let Chase by so he doesnt have to race Harvick at Homestead?

HAHAH yeah, Kurt is the free pass car

Situation:

Kyle Busch is in the lead with Chase Elliott on his tail.

Does he let Chase by so he doesnt have to race Harvick at Homestead?

I thought about it too, but Kyle is an animal for the W, he will not make that compromise.

Chase Elliott too fast section 1

I find that suspect TBH. Told not to pass the pace car but speeding?

NASCAR has it out for the leader on pit road.

Back
Top Bottom