Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

Who was the idiot that suggested stage racing would reduce commercials? Literally came back from commercial, watched 5 laps and went back to commercial.

Great short run speed in the 9. Just need to find a way to keep him up there and hope for something late.

I recall she's been involved in at least one accident in every truck race this year. We usually have a pool to predict which lap.
I just looked, 22 race so far, 9 of them she DNF

Wtfever lol seriously? I love the blue so much. Sick of the all white Lite car.
I love blue, like I have fetish towards the color, but that doenst change the fact everything over the blue is ugly

Who was the idiot that suggested stage racing would reduce commercials? Literally came back from commercial, watched 5 laps and went back to commercial.
There wont be one for a while from here though.. theyll wait until 30 laps into the run and go to a break during a fight for the lead

They didn't all result in DNFs, and they weren't all her fault. Someone did a full rundown in on of the race threads a few weeks ago.
In my defense, I just glanced at the reasons and assumed crashed meant DNF then I closed the tab ran to the bathroom during the break.

Haha damn ... her booty looked even better in person though geesh!
drink-alot-of-water-min.jpg

Back
Top Bottom