Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

I hope they gave Chase a car that can stay together today...it's win or go home today.

Its a beautiful day here for some racing.

I've noticed the commands this year have been consistently better than most years for some reason.. only one or two that weren't good

And here we go!, racing in the desert

601ebf9339913cf603558c182f7df987.jpg

So the #18, #11, #22 and #9 are all on some kind of bubble to take the final 2 spots for homestead and by some strange coincidence they are running P1 - P4.

Can’t tell me NASCAR doesn’t give certain teams allowances.

Will Kyle Busch take the Team Order and let Denny win -- if it comes to that?

So the #18, #11, #22 and #9 are all on some kind of bubble to take the final 2 spots for homestead and by some strange coincidence they are running P1 - P4.

Kind of like homestead since the final 4 began...lol I agree

Note they only had 12 laps completed at screenshot time, and they are counting Kyle as leading lap 13 already.

#Fix Is In
Screenshot_20191110-145125_Chrome.jpg

NASCAR'S web site updates live; TV is on a delay; MRN is somewhere in between.

Next year we need a separate conspiracy theory thread. Sheesh.

gAmE sE7eN mOmEnTs

Championship contending teams are going to get the best of everything in the shop and the crews chiefs probably put a little extra effort in there job and the drivers are probably up on the wheel just a little more then the ones that are not in...and it's no secret that a team driver is not going to race their teammate as hard as they would if they were in it. You add all this together and it doesn't surprise me at all.

Green through 50...Bubba fine has scared them straight

So you want to add an extra 88 laps to the race?

Remember, this a 500K race, so its 312 laps.
I'm aware of the distance. 312 laps / miles strikes me as too short to decide a championship. Lengthen it and rename to 400 miles instead of 500 K.

Back
Top Bottom