Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

The rule isn't stupid --

the Pole Winner should start alone in the "front row" -- but since they start side by side NASCAR mandates the LEADER leads at the Green Flag at the START of the race.
If thats the case then dont have a green flag. Just tell the leader not to go until ge gets to the line. The rule is stupid.

If he lifted just a bit he would still be in the top 5.. probably 2nd or 3rd.. maybe even 1st
If he lifts there he gets rear-ended and possibly turned into field. By the letter of the rule he was guilty, but there's no reasonable way to avoid it when the leader spins tires and it's a frankly stupid rule.

Well Kyle is picking up where he left of yesterday

That Jones Boy goes for a spin

“Nice job keeping it off the wall”

*proceeds to small the wall*

:confused:

I'm surprised Chase didnt go down a lap I thought for sure he would

Notice how they didn't show him do the Pass Thru Penalty from the blimp shot -- that's because they just let him get lapped but scored him on the Lead Lap when he came back on the track.

-- Conspiracy Brother

@SlicedBread22 For what it's worth, Chase just took blame on radio. He said he tried to guess and he guessed right when Blaney went, but heard him (Blaney) burp throttle spinning but didn't lift himself. (Chase) Apologized to team, so you were right.

Ohhh , some tire strategy, be interesting to see how well the guys that took the 2 tires do.

I think 2 tires for those 3 teams is a good idea. Not that many laps in the previous run and its early enough to experiement for track position. I like it.

Notice how they didn't show him do the Pass Thru Penalty from the blimp shot -- that's because they just let him get lapped but scored him on the Lead Lap when he came back on the track.

-- Conspiracy Brother
Lolwut. They literally showed him coming down pit road.

I think 2 tires for those 3 teams is a good idea. Not that many laps in the previous run and its early enough to experiement for track position. I like it.
I agree, this is the best time to experiment

Lol and not even a full lap could they hold off a car with 4 dr feel goods

Being captain obvious but the 18 looks good today. Think it’s going to come down to the 18 vs 12 vs 4 vs maybe the 22

Being captain obvious but the 18 looks good today. Think it’s going to come down to the 18 vs 12 vs 4 vs maybe the 22
giphy.gif

Such a breathe of fresh air to see guys struggling on the track and cant just make a track bar adjustment to fix it. Have to live with the adjustment from pit road. Team sport.

Brad causes the Caution.

Goodyear? Wolfe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom