Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

You know if they aired more of the race and less commercials, they wouldnt use so many full screen replays during green flag action.

It's not like the sport is one three hour long advertisement anyways :confused:

What happened to Blaney. Pit stop? I had to step out for a second

What an embarrassment.

Blaney with the fastest car and fresh tires has stalled out in 9th place. No one passing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That two-tire stop a while back is really working out for Hamlin and Jimmie.

What an embarrassment.

Blaney with the fastest car and fresh tires has stalled out in 9th place. No one passing

Expect Kyle Busch is running the fastest laps and Blaney is complaining of handling issues.

What an embarrassment.

I can’t believe he’s having so much trouble making it back up through there

Just tuned in for my first race of the season.
I’d rather be outside working on the truck but is cold and rain is forecasted.
The race looks good. Everything is great.
I’m going to keep my dialogue positive to avoid getting my post altered. :)

You're a voluntary inmate -- welcome to the "System"... :)

Expect Kyle Busch is running the fastest laps and Blaney is complaining of handling issues.
I think the 12 being back in the pack is affecting his handling, KDB is in clean air. IMO it’s an apples to oranges comparison

Sounds to me like that #18 team devised a plan to complain about “on track damage” so if they win and something is found during post, they can fault that rather than an illegal set up. ;)

Yeah something tells me my co-worker isn't going to tune in next week to watch 3 hours of commercials with some racing in-between.

No passing. Lead the whole first stage. Unreal.

Can't wait for the Gen 7

Yea I have to wonder if aero is going to play this much of an advantage. Chase came back up to the top 10 after his issue but for whatever reason Ryan has stalled out. I really thought he had a better car this far he’s been fast in practices and qualified for the pole. I just hope the 12 crew don’t panic and make adjustments that screw up the car. I really think he just needs some strategy to get back up front (track position) to see if it’s really the car or aero.

Kyle can’t be happy with Byron and Suarez right now. Not that Willy B is doing anything wrong. Or Suarez for that matter

Yea I have to wonder if aero is going to play this much of an advantage. Chase came back up to the top 10 after his issue but for whatever reason Ryan has stalled out. I really thought he had a better car this far he’s been fast in practices and qualified for the pole. I just hope the 12 crew panic and don’t make adjustments that screw up the car. I really think he just needs some strategy to get back up front (track position) to see if it’s really the car or aero.

It's still early. He's in the top 10 & knows he has a fast car. He'll turn it up a notch in the final stage, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom