Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

images
I know; difficult question to answer ;)

Reddick is just flat-out impressive. AD is going to get exposed to the max.
If Reddick ends up in the 48, he may end up the #1 driver for HMS.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Really, the only ones complaining about the single lug nut change are the DARFs that want us to return to 1960s and 1970s cars.

Every single week it seems like the 48 fades at the end of a run. Cliff can't get the car to keep pace with his running position. It may cost a stage point here. Need to figure out long run speed.

Every single week it seems like the 48 fades at the end of a run. Cliff can't get the car to keep pace with his running position. It may cost a stage point here. Need to figure out long run speed.

Or Jimmie can’t hang like he’s 30 years old anymore. Reaction times, worsening eye sight, less willingness to dive it into the corner, etc...

Don’t think Richard can afford to let Reddick even think about leaving for the 48, he’s their only shot RCR has at going back to the glory days. I’m just impressed with his run today I was on the Bell bandwagon to start the season and still am, but Reddick is going to be right there for ROY. I took him lightly, that was wrong

Jimmie fighting for a top 10 with a car that was barely top 17 in practice. Not the driver he was, but still has at least as much talent as anyone else at HMS

Don’t think Richard can afford to let Reddick even think about leaving for the 48, he’s their only shot RCR has at going back to the glory days. I’m just impressed with his run today I was on the Bell bandwagon to start the season and still am, but Reddick is going to be right there for ROY. I took him lightly, that was wrong

Reddick is a tenacious jockey -- should be interesting to see how this plays out in the house of Childress.

Joey Logano with an impressive drive into the top 10.

Lol well yes Mike Joy, that's what fresh tires will do.

Mike nailing the Chicharito pronunciation is the highlight of my afternoon. Nothing is going to top it.

Back
Top Bottom