Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Looks like to repair the LR fender they rounded it out towards the bumper. I’d imagine that’s a big advantage in the air. Sneaky sneaky.

Reminds me of when Gordon’s team repaired his bumper at Charlotte and basically made the car lighter but kept the decklid and it was hella fast.

“Hey Jeff I was thinking Of the adversity I caused you at Texas when I took you out, ended your last real run at a championship and you called me dip$hit in the post race interview after our crews brawled.”
Brad was referencing when Jeff won Phoenix in 2011 with a roughed up side.

Some of that is from dooring Kyle Busch on the final run to pull away and win.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah yes, MLS, the overhyped LOLCow league propped up by expansion fees, and where only 6 teams even made a profit, 3 of them barely making a profit at all..

Also the league has expanded every year since 2007, how is that sustainable?!

Most people picked Custer because of the equipment, me included. The year ain't over yet.

I was leaning Bell because I thought he’d get a true JGR car in Leavine skin, but I never thought the ‘Yotas would be as off as they are. I thought Reddick was the best talent but was stuck in a mediocre car, but he has really raised eyebrows.

Ah yes, MLS, the overhyped LOLCow league propped up by expansion fees, and where only 6 teams even made a profit, 3 of them barely making a profit at all..

Every city he going to have a franchise soon...

Volume!

Martin is yelling at his crew wondering why a lapped car just passed him...um Martin he’s not lapped buddy

I would love to see rcr win a race by actually outrunning the competition again. They haven't done that since harvick piloted the 29.
Harvick’s last win for them at Phoenix I believe. You’re right 100%

Back
Top Bottom