Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

I dont understand how Kyle was closer to the leader after staying out 11 extra laps than he was before the pits. Can some explain how that is possible? Especially here?

I dont understand how Kyle was closer to the leader after staying out 11 extra laps than he was before the pits. Can some explain how that is possible? Especially here?
Special tires:laugh:

The guys who pitted early weren't running as hard as they could as they needed the tires to last the next 35+ laps, when Kyle got his fresh rubber he went balls to the wall

We haven't had a bk racing yellow today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to give Revman bait, but those Toyotas are so much faster than the rest of the field this year, it's insane. Truex and Busch have had the two fastest cars all year.

The guys who pitted early weren't running as hard as they could as they needed the tires to last the next 35+ laps, when Kyle got his fresh rubber he went balls to the wall

Still, I'd imagine he'd be 11+ seconds behind, not 5.

I hate to give Revman bait, but those Toyotas are so much faster than the rest of the field this year, it's insane. Truex and Busch have had the two fastest cars all year.
Well, Toyota's are better than Fords and Chevy :D

Adam Stevens is a bigger punk than his driver
I wonder how Cowboy is taking this from his couch?
sarcastic.gif

Back
Top Bottom