Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

Is there a rain delay? We're sitting at a sports bar they got FS1 tuned in and Aric Almirola is being interviewed not in his fire suit??

Yes, its all pre-recorded

Let's rerack'em and do it again.

Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

·
27s

All Cup cars through tech, no issues. Going to rear: 1st-Preece (engine) 7th-Byron (engine) 25th-Elliott (transmission) 27th-Bowman (backup) 30th-Reddick (backup) 36th-Logano (backup) 38th-Jones (backup) 39th-McLeod (transmission) 40th-Houff (backup)

If we can make it passed 5:00 pm without rain we should be golden.

I think every race since the return of Cup @ Darlington has been hampered by weather. Crazy.

Jeff is so excited to have MLB back, he’s going to attend the first game back at Wrigley Stadium

Pull the drivers out of their cars and stop the show for 30 minutes in the name of safety but all the crew guys can stay put on pit road.

This is foreign to me is this quote from a movie?
Earlier thread lol

Pull the drivers out of their cars and stop the show for 30 minutes in the name of safety but all the crew guys can stay put on pit road.

Earlier thread lol

Ah I’ll have to take a look, I just got on here. I hope people arnt complaining about the start times today

Ah I’ll have to take a look, I just got on here. I hope people arnt complaining about the start times today
Am hearing next time NASCAR runs all three series in the same day the will go heat race style with no break between races. That would help.

I'd pay to see the SMT data during a race.

Make all of my nerdy dreams come true.

Just make it unavailable to share because I can imagine that getting out of hand.

I'd pay to see the SMT data during a race.

Make all of my nerdy dreams come true.

Just make it unavailable to share because I can imagine that getting out of hand.
they used to have a primitive version at racing reference. It didn't do lap times but it did overall laps. You could tell when a car fell back or went thru the field and at what lap the did it. You could pick up to three drivers and it would map out their race. I'm still pissed they got rid of it.
I picked 4 drivers random and here is how they did at Watkins Glenn

1593377693186.png

Crossing my fingers the rain to the West hits the track. I am heading to work in a few minutes, but am off tomorrow. Sorry for those who work tomorrow, but sometimes you gotta be selfish.

>inb4 they run a few pace laps before it starts to pour

Back
Top Bottom