Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

Now we gotta listen to the talking heads blow more smoke up Kyle's butt and how he's a near GOAT. Worst part of Kyle winning.

Kyle's the greatest talent this sport has seen in generations. :idunno:

This package is a huge advantage for him though. When they did this in 2015, Kyle was unstoppable.

I hope I'm wrong, as I'd like to see anyone but Kyle win here. But sigh with how this is going then he'll probably win it.

I guess we'll find out if Holy Joe shaved Erik's balls or not. Time for Jones to go after KyBu and grab that trophy...

It may have set up another Logano-Martin style bump.

18 is beat by a handful of cars everywhere but turn 3. He's THAT much better in 3. Remarkable. Engine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LOL how did Kyle get the lead with fresh tires behind him? Really? Tires are 12-20

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Interesting , 2019 is the year of steering box issues.

The problem was diagnosed long before his cracked steering box Mike......it’s a bad pit crew

Damn coach gave truex a bad engine so they wouldn’t have to listen to Kyle cry lol.. I’m a Kyle fan and this might be true!

Honestly all of the crew chiefs running directly behind the #18 during the yellow who chose not to pit should have their jobs put in to question. Instead of doing the opposite of the leader, they chose to race the best car head to head.

Back
Top Bottom