Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

Glad I don't waste my time watching entire races anymore. I have better things to do, than to watch the same driver up front every......single......race........
Nascar has screwed the pooch on this rules package. I guess racing isn't being the fastest car out there anymore.........

So through a dozen races outside of Daytona and Talladega with the parity package, we're still gonna have all wins from Penske and JGR. And the 'Big 3' still exists with Kez, KyBy, and MTJ. Worth it?
Not worth watching anymore. 550 HP packages are so easy to drive, I could do it with no practice

And the 18 team explodes into celebration

Generational Talent, if it wasn’t for the WWE gimmick points system...Kyle should have had no problem approaching 7 championships. He’s just an unbelievable talent...can win any where, anyplace, and anytime. He’s worth the price of admission.

I still hope he says this package is a joke when they interview him right now. Cool he’s getting lots of cheers.

Is the reddit police on this year’s version of the caved in rear window: the roof flap that slightly opens to deflect air over spoiler when at speed? Noticed it at Daytona and again today thanks to unique camera angles at Pocono. I tip my hat to that engineer that figured out how to do that.

Nah theres been some good races there. This one was godawful. The package continues to deliver
The only good races this year, were ones where this package wasn't used. Limiting a race series to 550 HP when they were used to 750+ is not racing. We might as well be watching IROC races from the 90's. They were more exciting.

Back
Top Bottom