Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

Yeah, only the 5 and 9 have a prayer at the 18. This track produces horrible racing and gas mileage finishes. Please put it out of its misery.
1 was really fast too, unfortunately.

This reminds of the race in 2011 that Edwards and Stewart dominated.

Biffle had the secret best car by a country mile, but never had the track position until the end. He ended up getting the lead on pit road and was a half second faster than Tony and Edwards.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hot sauce texas pete
hot sauce texas pete
1658696729128.jpeg

Larson sounds mentally exhausted on the radio. After losing about 10 spots on the restart, his head sounds to be out of the game right now.

Larson sounds mentally exhausted on the radio. After losing about 10 spots on the restart, his head sounds to be out of the game right now.

He’s fallen out of the seat way more than usual this year.

The restarts here are absolutely miserable. I don't blame him.

I don’t get the hate for Pocono I enjoy watching the strategy games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a really boring track imho. It’s right up there with Michigan in the 90s. Gets way strung out, almost always becomes a strategy/fuel mileage race.

Shocker alert: I don’t really like tenders. But when I do, I drown that s*** in ranch to hide it. Here’s my man card.
I.....wish you would of just ignored that question..........:lol2:

He’s fallen out of the seat way more than usual this year.
Just sounds out of focus/ready for the race to be done.

I don't know - if you got a winning car, and lose track position, you gotta find a way to tell yourself that hey, it's still a damn good run if we can get back to the top 5.

9 ran outside the top 10 the last hour. Finally getting back into the top 10 is solid.

Focus, you can't win them all, even if the car is good enough to.

Restarts are a lottery. Crew chief can give you stats on what each line does, but it basically boils down to “are you stuck behind a guy who has a crap restart.”
I just want a yellow with 30 to go.

I don't know - if you got a winning car, and lose track position, you gotta find a way to tell yourself that hey, it's still a damn good run if we can get back to the top 5.

9 ran outside the top 10 the last hour. Finally getting back into the top 10 is solid.

Hence my criticism of Kyle all these years: not a big picture guy. One of the best and most talented drivers in the field, but is somewhat of a mental midget under pressure.

Maybe he’s spending a bit too much flying back and forth to/from the dirt car races.

Tenders are overrated imo. It's SUPER easy to **** up a chicken tender. 9/10 tenders I eat are under seasoned and over cooked.

Basically, I hate tenders. The chicken is irrelevant. I’m there for the breading and dip. 🤷‍♂️

Hence my criticism of Kyle all these years: not a big picture guy. One of the best and most talented drivers in the field, but is somewhat of a mental midget under pressure.
Coke 600 happened, and Cliff had this monsterous speech for him halfway through, and basically told him "you got till lap 200 to bitch, then we reset".

He got his head back in it and almost won.

Guys are wondering how the 18 is getting all these spots...

NBC proceeds to play the 9 discussing how much luck plays a factor in LOLOL

Tenders are overrated imo. It's SUPER easy to **** up a chicken tender. 9/10 tenders I eat are under seasoned and over cooked.

This , had Chruch's tenders a few weeks ago and they were over cooked and just gross, never again( what I get for not being in the mood for as my kid calls it, chicken on the bone)

Man, Larson hasn't had a favorable restart in weeks it feels like

Coke 600 happened, and Cliff had this monsterous speech for him halfway through, and basically told him "you got till lap 200 to bitch, then we reset".

He got his head back in it and almost won.

Needs a verbal dope smack at the stage breaks.

Chastain is on the 18.

Gonna **** up NBCs narrative.

Back
Top Bottom