Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

WOW. 1 car for up the the 18s bumper and they didn't even discuss the battle for the lead until the 18 gapped him after the 1 pushing...

NBC is legit pulling for the 18 lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is that a distinctly Northern NC/Southern Va thing too? Did anyone else out there do that in the 70s/80s? (Peanuts in a Coke)
The Georgia Welcome Center on I85 gave out a free Coca-Cola fountain drink and pack of peanuts during the 70s. Dumping the peanuts in the Coca Cola seemed so natural.
But these days I just drink the Coca Cola without any additives. I don't want anything to take away from the Coca-Cola tasting experience, the wife respectfully remains silent during those times to allow me totally concentrate.

Why is NBC avoiding a Ross running down the 18? Lol

Those killer good years strike again.
Lets go back to the old car.

"Kyle Busch still has a half second lead on Chastain"

Wow. NBC does not have a choice but to discuss it now...this has been going on for 5 laps lol

So all the crap caution calls they make last week and no caution for the 12?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"pretty good sized gap there, Kyle Busch still leading"

Commercial break

What is up with these agenda driven broadcasts lately?

This is downright weird.

WOW. 1 car for up the the 18s bumper and they didn't even discuss the battle for the lead until the 18 gapped him after the 1 pushing...

NBC is legit pulling for the 18 lol

every week. I think yota is paying them

NBC only covering the battle up front when the 1 stalls out and when the 18 stretches it out a bit.

Avoided showing or discussing him getting the the 18s bumper, but shows it when his run cools off?

This isn't cool. Can't they just call the race without an agenda?

every week. I think yota is paying them
No I don't think so. It's just the Kyle Busch story this week. Having the car and all the contract BS..another car being faster breaks the narrative.

This is why I hate NBC. Gerbils aside..it's about stories moreso than racing...to the point where they don't even report accurate information.

The 1 is flat out better than the 18. Not sure if he gets by him.

No I don't think so. It's just the Kyle Busch story this week. Having the car and all the contract BS..another car being faster breaks the narrative.

This is why I hate NBC. Gerbils aside..it's about stories moreso than racing...to the point where they don't even report accurate information.

Well so far the 18 is the faster car.

No way the 1 got enough fuel, but we can hope. Kinda shows how despicable KyBu is that I’d pull for Chastain over him

Is this turning into another ABC(R) race ?

Kyle Busch is washed.

Back
Top Bottom