Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

I can't even imagine what that'd taste like, hahahaha.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It’s a great balance of sweet and salty. But I also grew up around farmers who’d come out of the fields to my grandad’s store and buy a glass bottle coke and a bag of lance peanuts. They’d take a swig of the Coke to make room and then dump the peanuts into the Coke. Sweet and salty. Redneck Gatorade.

Is that a distinctly Northern NC/Southern Va thing too? Did anyone else out there do that in the 70s/80s? (Peanuts in a Coke)

5/18 pretty equal on pace in clean air

Had an argument with my wife and kids earlier, need input to settle it: salt on watermelon slice, yay or nay? I was raised yay and they looked at me like I had three eyes when I suggested it on vacation this week.
high blood pressure runs in my family, also diabetes so i eat watermelon as is. I do have family that uses both. i got uncles that eat tomato and cucumber with salt like and apple, raw.

It’s a great balance of sweet and salty. But I also grew up around farmers who’d come out of the fields to my grandad’s store and buy a glass bottle coke and a bag of lance peanuts. They’d take a swig of the Coke to make room and then dump the peanuts into the Coke. Sweet and salty. Redneck Gatorade.
my grand father did this at all of our baseball games. Dodgers fan 4life he was, when we cheered for the braves. if the braves were winning on the radio he would turn the radio in the car off.

high blood pressure runs in my family, also diabetes so i eat watermelon as is. I do have family that uses both. i got uncles that eat tomato and cucumber with salt like and apple, raw.
Same. Had grandfather and uncles who’d make tomato sandwiches: white bread, mayo, tomato slices, and usually salt.

Judging by the number of posts about food I see everyone else is finding it as exciting as me

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Next topic: what dip for chicken tenders? Ranch, BBQ, Honey Mustard? Go! 🤣🤣🤣

I salted this burger
E7406C66-D3EC-4F3D-9134-277C0C3E4763.jpeg

I

Ditto. I don't salt anything. I use hot sauce or spice blends.
Sound like my Dad. Only man I’ve ever met that asks for “the real stuff” at a Mexican restaurant. You have to be careful with salsa at his place. It’s likely mixed with Cholula and Texas Pete. 🤣

I’m about to check out to play video games or something and come back for end of race. Keep scanner app in background…

I’m about to check out to play video games or something and come back for end of race. Keep scanner app in background…
Not so fast hoss!, whats your uh dip of choice for chicken tenders ?

NBC missing a 3 way battle between 23/5/1

Sound like my Dad. Only man I’ve ever met that asks for “the real stuff” at a Mexican restaurant. You have to be careful with salsa at his place. It’s likely mixed with Cholula and Texas Pete. 🤣
Texas Pete is for toddlers, pregnant or nursing women, seniors with heart conditions, and bikers.

Why are we talking about a strategy that isn't going to make much of a difference?

A handful of these guys need to pit.

Boy I'm glad this has turned into a strategy race

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom