Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

I need to know why Stenhouse was 3 car lengths off of Larson when they went back to green there. Chase tried to make a move around him and gets blocked to hell. Were they not all sent that letter regarding restarts this week?

So, that’s a no?
It's different. Denny has been very open about his deliberately trying to put drivers in position where they run into the fence. He's deliberately dirty with it.

My driver has been wrecked out of 3 wins this year by controversial drivers. Am I not supposed to be pissed? For real?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m trying to listen to race at beach. Did he really dump the 5? MRN made it sound like it

For the record, Dennis 10k has accused Larson on his podcast of having a reputation of walling people with slide jobs

"I didn't touch him"

It's different. Denny has been very open about his deliberately trying to put drivers in position where they run into the fence. He's deliberately dirty with it.

My driver has been wrecked out of 3 wins this year by controversial drivers. Am I not supposed to be pissed? For real?

Sure be pissed. But hold your driver accountable when he makes the same move. As a Chase fan I definitely think I have a reason to not feel bad for Larson

Back
Top Bottom