Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

It’s a highlight when Larson f*cks up or gets wrecked, the Chase fans make it about them. It’s like having a little brother in your ear all the time “but remember when you did this to me.”
Every time.

The only animosity within the Hendrick fandom are Elliott fans towards Larson. No one else. They hate that he came in and won a championship, and the Autoclub/Watkins Glen stuff just doubles it down, rightfully so.

Sometimes he over drives the car, loses it, and it effects others. Yeah, dooring Denny is a no no. Yeah, ranting post race was too much.

But give me a break. He's been wrecked out of wins 3 times this year now by drivers with questionable reputations, twice now by the same driver who openly admits to wrecking guys.

His fans can't be justified and call out the offending drivers unless we acknowledge how deserving of if he is, and remind the world how badly he wronged Chase (and others)?

Silly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If everybody raced Pocono like Hamlin, all it would take is to start in the low lane and run the top lane into the wall. Lanes mean nothing to Hamlin.

Spoiler: he was talking about Larson. I love you, but cry harder. No, this technically doesn’t involve Chase. BUT I just love throwing out what we were told after getting wiped out of multiple wins last year, one of them being the infallible Larson. This just seems to be a good time to return that sentiment. Our guy has ZERO to write home about or pull for this year. My only racing entertainment is now schadenfreude. Sorry, I’m petty and shallow

At least you can own that you're still crying almost a year later.

LOL.....I see you play this game with Spotter all the time. Too funny.
The thing with spotter is, I’ve had alot run ins with him, with you I don’t believe we have, so I got no reason to be hostile. Like I said if you took it the wrong way, im sorry

Every time.

The only animosity within the Hendrick fandom are Elliott fans towards Larson. No one else. They hate that he came in and won a championship, and the Autoclub/Watkins Glen stuff just doubles it down, rightfully so.

Sometimes he over drives the car, loses it, and it effects others. Yeah, dooring Denny is a no no. Yeah, ranting post race was too much.

But give me a break. He's been wrecked out of wins 3 times this year now by drivers with questionable reputations, twice now by the same driver who openly admits to wrecking guys.

His fans can't be justified and call out the offending drivers unless we acknowledge how deserving of if he is, and remind the world how badly he wronged Chase (and others)?

Silly.

1690152765401.png

Man, you and Doc are pissing me off in this thread lol

It is what it is. There's more races to be run.

I love ya man. Haha, I’ll leave you be because you are one of my favorites and don’t wanna sour that.

^^^wanted the whole video but somehow got clipped.

Mike is a complete idiot IMO. He sits, listens to someone talk for 10 minutes, then asks questions about what was just said. It's like he's listening to something else in his headset.

Man, you and Doc are pissing me off in this thread lol

It is what it is. There's more races to be run.

Like I said, I’ve got ZERO to root for this year. So 5 fans being fed some humble pie suits me just fine

Like I said, I’ve got ZERO to root for this year. So 5 fans being fed some humble pie suits me just fine
Being wrecked by a chicken **** driver 3x in one season isn't humble pie. But hey, if believing its justice for the tragic catastrophe that befell poor regular season champ and cup champion Chase and his fans last year at Larson's evil hands, then I suppose misery loves company.

Denny reaction to the booing was hilarious.

He looked genuinely offended and confused lol

Today really sucked for the 48 team. I don't think they had a great car today and I don't know if they would have pulled off a win, but they had put themselves in a position to try for it... but crashed out and went home with zip to show for all of their hard work.:(

Truce @jaqua19 . You’re a cool dude and one I respect on this board. I just wanted to needle y’all when you’re in your feelings as y’all did to us. I’m done. Dennis went full Dennis, which SUCKS. Larson needs to do like Chase and expertly fence him while maintaining deniability.

Truce @jaqua19 . You’re a cool dude and one I respect on this board. I just wanted to needle y’all when you’re in your feelings as y’all did to us. I’m done. Dennis went full Dennis, which SUCKS. Larson needs to do like Chase and expertly fence him while maintaining deniability.

In my defense, I never needle you guys when you're in your feelings LOL, I do my best not to kick people I like when they're down

I'm not really joyed or happy when Chase has misfortunes but maybe I'll start pretending that I am ;)

In my defense, I never needle you guys when you're in your feelings LOL, I do my best not to kick people I like when they're down

I'm not really joyed or happy when Chase has misfortunes but maybe I'll start pretending that I am ;)

I’m a pothead so I might be wrong, but I thought before you gave me a hard time over Chase. But maybe it wasn’t him wrecking and was more me just being mad about how his seasons going.

Being wrecked by a chicken **** driver 3x in one season isn't humble pie. But hey, if believing its justice for the tragic catastrophe that befell poor regular season champ and cup champion Chase and his fans last year at Larson's evil hands, then I suppose misery loves company.
May not be humble pie, but it is funny pie

It’s a highlight when Larson f*cks up or gets wrecked, the Chase fans make it about them. It’s like having a little brother in your ear all the time “but remember when you did this to me.”
It was funny for a few weeks. They’re just mad Chase isn’t even close to contending while the 24 and 5 are title contenders

How much "humble pie" does someone need after being knocked out of at least 3 potential wins this year?

By some of the comments in here, you would think Kyle Larson has nothing on Ross Chastain when it comes to wrecking people. It's unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom