Cup RACE thread -- Richmond, Rd. 1

Are you F*****g kidding me FOX? you know a lead change is going and you cut to commercial. Absolutely pathetic. This is why I can't take this "sport" seriously.

You're upset because its Brad K!

Jk, I was wondering the same thing. Honestly.

Are you F*****g kidding me FOX? you know a lead change is going and you cut to commercial. Absolutely pathetic. This is why I can't take this "sport" seriously.
And here comes the kicker for the game winning field goal, oops sorry we've got to head to commercial, we'll fill ya in when we get back

oops

413314978.jpg

Anything is better than excessive use of on board cameras.
I'll take those over extreme close-ups any day. Btw...what ever happened to the "gyro cam" that was used by FOX in 2015? That angle was bad***

Race talk: I am shocked that Kenseth got passed. Really thought he was going to lead all 400 laps today and was hoping it would happen.

Ricky Stenhouse has been the DOTD so far IMHO, he's been a hoot to watch run through the field.

I'll take those over extreme close-ups any day. Btw...what ever happened to the "gyro cam" that was used by FOX in 2015? That angle was bad***

Its now the 360 cam, I like the 360 camera better than the gyro cam .

You're upset because its Brad K!

Jk, I was wondering the same thing. Honestly.

I've been born and bred watching real sports like Football, Hockey, and Baseball. Do you know the production standards in those sports? Entire production crews are FIRED if a single play is missed on TV. God help your network if you missed a scoring play. Yet in NASCAR we're just supposed to sit and take it because "DAEL JUUUUNIOR BE BOSS MAN FER NATIONWIDE YEAHH". I truly don't know which I hate more about this sport; the sh!ty networks that do this or the mindless fans that lap it up year after year so they can be proud of being "the most brand loyal fans in sports".

I truly don't know which I hate more about this sport; the sh!ty networks that do this or the mindless fans that lap it up year after year so they can be proud of being "the most brand loyal fans in sports".
So what do you propose the fans do about it?:rolleyes:

SHR Alternator issue is: Pick brake fans OR radiator fans. Can't run both. So blow up engine or overheat beads and knock wall down...pulling tape to bring engine temp down. Will also indirectly help brakes.

SHR Alternator issue is: Pick brake fans OR radiator fans. Can't run both. So blow up engine or overheat beads and knock wall down...
Either way , you are gonna behind the wall:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So is Denny's dash working yet? Heard it went out like the dash on a C4 Corvette a little earlier.

A lot of people are pointing the finger at Greg Ives.

The car was pretty good in the hands of Bowman and Gordon last year, just saying.

His pace is just off for some reason.

A lot of people are pointing the finger at Greg Ives.

The car was pretty good in the hands of Bowman and Gordon last year, just saying.

His pace is just off for some reason.
I'm not an Earnhardt fan, but cut the guy some slack. He missed more than half of last season, just announced his retirement, and is still getting re-acclimated to this car. A lot of the other good drivers are struggling with their cars today too.

I'm not an Earnhardt fan, but cut the guy some slack. He missed more than half of last season, just announced his retirement, and is still getting re-acclimated to this car. A lot of the other good drivers are struggling with their cars today too.

I enjoy Jr as well, but Gordon and Bowman did better with less seat time.

I want to see the man win a championship more than some of his biggest fans, but damn its been painful to watch him in some cases.

Back
Top Bottom