Cup RACE thread --- Richmond, Rd. 2

Saturday night racing , what's not to love, oh yeah, lets go racing!!

KYLE BUSCH WILL DOMINATE!!! please no crying after race ! Talk to y’all after race

9 car starting to come alive again. Looks like he needs about 20-25 laps to come in.

Rain tires at the Roval? Talk about throwing a wrench in things. Sounds like a 11 out of 10 in coming for race ratings.

This is about as good as JJ has looked in a minute. He's really running through the field, he looks great over a long run.

This race has not been bad tbh, its pretty solid all over the field.

This has been a disappointing race so far. Xfinity was much better.

Richmond has been pretty tame for several years. It does not race like what people expect "short track racing" to be. I don't mind it, though I dare say that maybe a hotter, slicker surface (not night racing) would cause some loss of grip and more action.

And there it is, the adversity

Richmond has been pretty tame for several years. It does not race like what people expect "short track racing" to be. I don't mind it, though I dare say that maybe a hotter, slicker surface (not night racing) would cause some loss of grip and more action.

The Carl Edwards/Kyle Busch race in spring 2016 was a great finish and had the cars racing out towards the wall if I remember.

Back
Top Bottom