Cup RACE thread --- Richmond, Rd. 2

Richmond has been pretty tame for several years. It does not race like what people expect "short track racing" to be. I don't mind it, though I dare say that maybe a hotter, slicker surface (not night racing) would cause some loss of grip and more action.
Richmond is not a short track & nascar/nbc advertising it as such hurts real short track racing expectations.

THATS an uncontrolled tire? NASCAR trying to make this race less boring I see lol

He's meh to me still. Newman is still the better overall driver out of the two, RCR is just doing what they do best atm. Throw everything and the kitchen sink at the grandson IMHO.

Where is Newman in the playoff standings?

Where is Newman in the playoff standings?

Newman is still the better driver, he had a bad season. Dillon won a plate race this year, but Newman is still the more consistent driver as a whole.

One one-year for Newman and he would have been ahead of Austin if he did not win Daytona.

Kyle is the fastest car on track, he looks great over the long run. Car looks more stable compared from the start of the race.

Marlboro was the main sponsor of NASCAR apparently. I thought it was Winston all these years.

How has the race been so far? At a concert and haven’t been able to watch tonight.

How has the race been so far? At a concert and haven’t been able to watch tonight.
latest

Alright, some action, battle for the lead

This is awesome racing!! Been flipping between football but this race has been great!!

I'm fine with them being on commercial break. It's better to just watch the battle without their relentless hype.

Back
Top Bottom