Cup RACE thread --- Richmond, Rd. 2

Haha , I don’t say that every race.. haven’t even been in here in a while to busy at work :(

ALEX BOWMAN or DENNY HAMLIN wins next week
Not picking Kyle to win?
giphy.gif

I'm fine with them being on commercial break. It's better to just watch the battle without their relentless hype.

^^^^ this

During the stretch when commercials were "side-by-side" with the telecast of Keselowski and Kyle Busch battling side-by-side for the lead I was initially disappointed that they didn't cut the commercials short and return full screen to the race.

But then it occurred to me that not having to listen to the boys in booth wasn't all that bad.

Now if only we could somehow mute the endless commentary without having to mute the natural sound of the race . . . .

^^^^ this

During the stretch when commercials were "side-by-side" with the telecast of Keselowski and Kyle Busch battling side-by-side for the lead I was initially disappointed that they didn't cut the commercials short and return full screen to the race.

But then it occurred to me that not having to listen to the boys in booth wasn't all that bad.

Now if only we could somehow mute the endless commentary without having to mute the natural sound of the race . . . .
if u got 5.1 surround sound , just mute the center channel,

Finally finished the race, damn, Kyle went out and got that win, impressive starting from the rear, and getting #50.

18 was the best car all day. Kyle finally has a CC who can dial in his piece and maximize top tier equipment.

There were many seasons where Kyle was barely a threat for wins. He found the right combo and toyota is on their game now. Hes primed to finish out his really long prime in domination now that his generation is mostly retited/old.

Kyle is very much a Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart, JJ, Dale Jr generation driver.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

if denny hated sucking last week,i wonder how he is doing today,BELL to the 11

Richmond has been pretty tame for several years. It does not race like what people expect "short track racing" to be. I don't mind it, though I dare say that maybe a hotter, slicker surface (not night racing) would cause some loss of grip and more action.
I think they need a day race again. I didn't notice either crowd this year being that much better than the few spring day races they had. It's a good change of pace and better for TV. I still think it was good, but it can also be better.

Back
Top Bottom