Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

What did Richmond put in coming out of turn 4 coming to the start finish line, those don’t like stands?

No .. its a channel I made up for folks that complain about Nascar
Well the Olympic channel does have Curling on right now, I figured that’s what you’re referencing. Now I’m interested on what would actually be on a channel for those who complain about NASCAR!

Daniel Hemeric is not looking like a good pick for the Pick Em game tonight.

My Aric Almirola decals will be here next week, cant wait to get started on that one

So, why do we race at Kansas twice? But Iowa doesn't even get one date?!

It’s literally the only thing NASCAR needs to fix. You know why Formula 1 has such a draw, they don’t race anywhere multiple times! Not to derail thread but Dover, Michigan, Pocono, Kansas, Las Vegas should be replaced for their second race by Gateway, Iowa, Mid Ohio, Road America and Eldora. Attendance would improve so much

Have to see how they do through the night but the 10 might be the car to beat, words that have never been said at SHR
You actually arnt saying Danica was the problem...are YOU?!

It’s literally the only thing NASCAR needs to fix. You know why Formula 1 has such a draw, they don’t race anywhere multiple times! Not to derail thread but Dover, Michigan, Pocono, Kansas, Las Vegas should be replaced by Gateway, Iowa, Mid Ohio, Road America and Eldora. Attendance would improve so much
Uh Michigan is for Chevy and Ford

Back
Top Bottom