Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Me too. I have said it before....I love that losing repulses him. Different to me than somebody who hates losing. I will pay money for the gear of a guy who I know is never going to be okay with simply "bringing it home."

Speaking of gear .... my daughter got me a really nice Kyle Busch jacket ! it hasn't been cold enough down here to wear it yet though :( and NO .. you absolutely CAN NOT borrow it ! :nyanya:

Speaking of gear .... my daughter got me a really nice Kyle Busch jacket ! it hasn't been cold enough down here to wear it yet though :( and NO .. you absolutely CAN NOT borrow it ! :nyanya:

You never did get over the ****** dye job on the pumps. The M&M's Carmel blurple is really hard to match. Damn.

Love the KB jackets....Yellow or black?

Damn good thing he got out of there.

HMS is no longer a weekly win threat.

Unquestionably it worked out extremely well for Kyle Busch. It is possible the fallout at Hendrick helped some in his eventual maturation.

Yes.
I think if Jimmie ever gets out of the 48, he just becomes Kasey Kahne and nobody but Jimmie’s wife notices.
THIS IS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!!!! people in here act crazy like this isn’t true!!!

@Revman

a.jpg

Unquestionably it worked out extremely well for Kyle Busch. It is possible the fallout at Hendrick helped some in his eventual maturation.
Got a Toyota works team out of the deal
THIS IS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!!!! people in here act crazy like this isn’t true!!!
Unfortunately there’s no way in hell Jimmie drives anything other than the 48 for the rest of his career
Hypotheticals may help you sleep better, but it’s the hardware that counts.

Martin Truex Jr: We beat ourselves in Richmond NASCAR Cup race

Truex qualified on pole and led a race-high 121 laps as he competed for the win ahead of the penultimate caution with 10 laps remaining.

But he opted to pit under caution on lap 390 of 400, and his crew needed an extra crank on the jack to get the left-side tyres off the car and it dropped him to 11th.

He then made up three places before a final caution with three laps to go and he pitted for fresh tyres in a strategic gamble that didn't pay off, leaving him 14th and still chasing a first short track win.

https://www.autosport.com/nascar/news/135546/truex-we-beat-ourselves-at-richmond

That surprises me. I thought for sure that they would make something up to get Chase Elliott on. :confused:

Oh yeah, because NASCAR is so trying to screw The Chosen One. BTW, I don't think they look to closely at second place. If they had, they have seen him plenty--except Martinsville last fall when he couldn't save it.

Oh yeah, because NASCAR is so trying to screw The Chosen One. BTW, I don't think they look to closely at second place. If they had, they have seen him plenty--except Martinsville last fall when he couldn't save it.
you doing inspections now too in addition to owning TRD? man I am not doing something right.

Next, on Claire B. Lang's "Chasing Legality", Chase talks about how his team doesn't feel any pressure to win. They just **** up when trying to present a legal car.

I bet ya got plenty to say about Kenseth being back into the series after he got away from cutthroat the TRD puppet? :p

I bet ya got plenty to say about Kenseth being back into the series after he got away from cutthroat the TRD puppet? :p

Oh hell yeah. Did you hear Roush's interview? Talk about cutthroat. Matty Ice basically gave The Cat in the Hat the finger when he left. Naw, if Matty is pissed at Coach, he had better take a good long look in the mirror. That pot thinks the kettle is pretty damn black. Crawling on his hands and knees back to Daddy.

Oh hell yeah. Did you hear Roush's interview? Talk about cutthroat. Matty Ice basically gave The Cat in the Hat the finger when he left. Naw, if Matty is pissed at Coach, he had better take a good long look in the mirror. That pot thinks the kettle is pretty damn black. Crawling on his hands and knees back to Daddy.
like he said, sounded like the preacher offered him the moon and then took away the sky, it's typical of that bunch. We'll see what Jack has in store in the future, couldn't be as dismal. Can't fault the "coach" too much, there are others pulling his strings. That 20 car hasn't been that slow in years

like he said, sounded like the preacher offered him the moon and then took away the sky, it's typical of that bunch. We'll see what Jack has in store in the future, couldn't be as dismal. Can't fault the "coach" too much, there are others pulling his strings. That 20 car hasn't been that slow in years

Matty was butthurt over the Carl thing.
Coach is the straw that stirs the drink.
20 is just fine. Right on schedule.

Matty was butthurt over the Carl thing.
Coach is the straw that stirs the drink.
20 is just fine. Right on schedule.
the 20 is so slow some of those sponsors that the preacher said he didn't have are looking at the 6 car now.

Back
Top Bottom