Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Am I allowed to post a Discord link here?
In answer to your question --- no.
In the Terms of Service
#1 If you are only here to post about your racing site, company, organization, or project, your stay here will be very short. We are a community, not a free billboard, so take it elsewhere.

If anyone is interested they can contact you via Private Message and you can give them the link.

In answer to your question --- no.
In the Terms of Service
#1 If you are only here to post about your racing site, company, organization, or project, your stay here will be very short. We are a community, not a free billboard, so take it elsewhere.
Okay thanks, I just wanted to double check before I did anything

That guy just got his lugnuts loosened.

Last edited:
Wow, the 4 pit crew coming up with creative ways to loose races now.

The camera angles seem awkward to me at Richmond, first world problems lol

Willy B WENT BACK TO THE COMPUTER! To get a handle on racing at Richmond

Seems like all the cautions are falling in KDB favor. How lucky can he be? This is getting ridiculous, I think NASCAR wants him to win this race...hopefully, the grease goes out before the end.

Seems like all the cautions are falling in KDB favor. How lucky can he be? This is getting ridiculous, I think NASCAR wants him to win this race...hopefully, the grease goes out before the end.
What caution?? Hahaha here we go with the BS

Positive energy, man, positive energy...

Back
Top Bottom