Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

JJ is close!!! He going to win!! He is the best!!! I think this is his week!!! Hahahaha dude hasn’t done nothing and every time we down him we get talked about lol.. can we leave him in the past and celebrate the great KYLE BUSCH!!!!

You don't suppose that after three weeks of brilliance, membership said, "**** it, let them have the board for a day, and hopefully it will die down by Monday!" do you?
Its Sunday and theres no race. People made plans.

No, Kevy is PC now with his radio show, and aspirations for television. You will be disappointed. Kyle is just Kyle. You will get whatever he choses to give you.
Thats why I like when Kyle is Kyle, you'll never know what you'll get. But he Will decide what to give you and you will like it lmao.

JJ is close!!! He going to win!! He is the best!!! I think this is his week!!! Hahahaha dude hasn’t done nothing and every time we down him we get talked about lol.. can we leave him in the past and celebrate the great KYLE BUSCH!!!!

There you go bringing him up again. You’re obsessed dude, just admit it. It’s okay.

That's BS. My boy @StandOnIt could compile the results of a search documenting how many times KB supposedly lit his team up for poor performance. Available in Volume II would be how KB takes all of the credit when he wins, and none of the blame when he doesn't. Not included in this search would be what Kyle said immediately after the checker last night BTW. You know about Kevy because neither he nor Rodney hesitate to remind you. Don't believe the hype.
Harvick had the best car and team in all his wins for RCR then? THAT is BS. I'm no Kyle hater, I like the guy, but this idea that his fans have that everyone sucks but him is highly aggravating.
With the current system and what it takes to actually win a championship, its anybody's game right now.Its hard to imagine but a driver can win EVERY race and lose it all at Homestead. Harvick has had years to get the team in line ........ I almost wonder if his guys just don't want to give him a hundred percent. He might just be an ***hole
Thank you for a rational reply instead of ripping me apart for giving anyone but Kyle Busch credit like others.

My home projects become professional projects after I **** them up.
I subbed out my 15 yard concrete project for obvious reasons. Other than that I recognize that finding someone that will actually perform quality work on my property is like finding a needle in a haystack. My f-ups are generally higher quality work than “journeyman” that I could hire.

There you go bringing him up again. You’re obsessed dude, just admit it. It’s okay.
I'm assuming it's TheGeneral thrashing JJ?
He defines rationalization of jealousy. Lol
Harvick had the best car and team in all his wins for RCR then? THAT is BS. I'm no Kyle hater, I like the guy, but this idea that his fans have that everyone sucks but him is highly aggravating.
Thank you for a rational reply instead of ripping me apart for giving anyone but Kyle Busch credit like others.
The thing about it is that no one is hating on Kyle or has issues with Kyle winning. The hate, and fustration are towards the delusions his fans project onto other people. It has nothing to do with Kyle's success. It's clinical behavior lol they want there to be hate so they can beat their chests. It's nuts lol

I subbed out my 15 yard concrete project for obvious reasons. Other than that I recognize that finding someone that will actually perform quality work on my property is like finding a needle in a haystack. My f-ups are generally higher quality work than “journeyman” that I could hire.

Tell me you didn't bag it !!! :eek: I bagged a 12 by 12 6 inch slab one time and about died

Oh crap ......... I just re read your post

Its purely accidental that I said anything rational :D

100 wins is not out of the question for Kyle Busch. He currently boasts the best equipment in the sport, and is entering the prime of his career.

His decision to leave Hendrick Motorsports in 2008 for Joe Gibbs was a bold, underrated move that many don't talk about.

Tuned in last night with about 50 to go. Now reading through this. Funny how much Kyle splits the fan base so much. He' without a doubt one of the best I've seen drive a racecar. I don' like him but I can admit that......but the people talking about breaking Perry's record of 200 by counting his xfinity and truck series wins are a riot. Same as saying he' the GOAT. Petty, Earnhardt and Johnson have 7 championships. Kyle has 1. He needs more than that to even be in the discussion. Then people sagging off Johnson's cups cause they camer in the Chase era but forgetting the one year Kyle won it he ran half the races for the season. Lol

Tuned in last night with about 50 to go. Now reading through this. Funny how much Kyle splits the fan base so much. He' without a doubt one of the best I've seen drive a racecar. I don' like him but I can admit that......but the people talking about breaking Perry's record of 200 by counting his xfinity and truck series wins are a riot. Same as saying he' the GOAT. Petty, Earnhardt and Johnson have 7 championships. Kyle has 1. He needs more than that to even be in the discussion. Then people sagging off Johnson's cups cause they camer in the Chase era but forgetting the one year Kyle won it he ran half the races for the season. Lol
Championships don’t mean crap if you’re racing a field of twelve drivers on a 1/4 mile dirt track or competing in some bull crap convoluted race format designed to increase fan interest. JMHO.

100 wins is not out of the question for Kyle Busch. He currently boasts the best equipment in the sport, and is entering the prime of his career.

His decision to leave Hendrick Motorsports in 2008 for Joe Gibbs was a bold, underrated move that many don't talk about.

He didn't have the best equipment Saturday night. He could barely maintain 5th place in a fairly long run

Kudos to Chase Elliott for driving a 10th place car to 2nd. Kyle Larson also had a **** night salvaged with a 7th

Kudos to Chase Elliott for driving a 10th place car to 2nd. Kyle Larson also had a sh!t night salvaged with a 7th
He survived his team-mate damn near putting him into the wall under the yellows.

JJ has never been a wheelman on Gordon’s level or Kyle’s for that matter. Jimmie had the fortune of being part of the best driver/crew chief/owner chemistry in the sport.
I’m not saying Jimmie isn’t a great driver, I just believe his accomplishments have many positive factors.
If you stick Jimmie in an IROC car I would bet on Kyle every time.
JMO.

I think you could use the same argument against Gordon.

If he could have kept Evernham his whole career he might have been the GOAT. Was never as good afterwards, imo.
I see it as 6 GOAT type of years for Gordon at best, and the best as not up to standard.
The Chad question is just that a question that can't be answered.
The Ray question is validated by Gordons fall off afterwards.

Last edited:
I think you could use the same argument against Gordon.

If he could have kept Evernham his whole career he might have been the GOAT. Was never as good afterwards, imo.
I see it as 6 GOAT type of years for Gordon at best, and the rest as not up to standard
Yes.
I think if Jimmie ever gets out of the 48, he just becomes Kasey Kahne and nobody but Jimmie’s wife notices.

Heh. Busch was released by Hendrick with a year left to go on his contract, and fired his agent thereafter. He had no power to "decide" to leave Hendrick for elsewhere at the time. The bold decision was made by Hendrick, and one can evaluate that move based on Busch's later performance at JGR or on other factors.

Championships don’t mean crap if you’re racing a field of twelve drivers on a 1/4 mile dirt track or competing in some bull crap convoluted race format designed to increase fan interest. JMHO.
Let's be fair, not make excuses. Isn't that what you guys have been saying? Or maybe I don't understand how you are saying it. That is a big possibility.

Don't really understand your post, but all I am saying is that Kevin isn't any worse off than anybody else when it comes to team and crew. The whiney BS about his crew is just that. Where the hell is the "I believe....We will win!" crap? Only shows up in Victory Lane?
No doubt Kyle would have went all vanilla on us had he stayed there ! Did you happen to see the smile on coach Gibbs face when Kyle won Richmond ? looked like a mighty happy owner to me
There are those who grossly underestimate Coach's ability to lead. He has been huge for Kyle...Kyle has said so himself. Does he drive Coach nuts? Hell yes. Has Coach lit his ass up? Hell yes. Is it worth it? Stupid question. Coach's decision to go to Toyota wasn't too shabby either.

Don't really understand your post, but all I am saying is that Kevin isn't any worse off than anybody else when it comes to team and crew. The whiney BS about his crew is just that. Where the hell is the "I believe....We will win!" crap? Only shows up in Victory Lane?
I can't disagree with that.

There are those who grossly underestimate Coach's ability to lead. He has been huge for Kyle...Kyle has said so himself. Does he drive Coach nuts? Hell yes. Has Coach lit his ass up? Hell yes. Is it worth it? Stupid question. Coach's decision to go to Toyota wasn't too shabby either.

I wouldn't work for the bully ...... I would work for Kyle

I wouldn't work for the bully ...... I would work for Kyle

Me too. I have said it before....I love that losing repulses him. Different to me than somebody who hates losing. I will pay money for the gear of a guy who I know is never going to be okay with simply "bringing it home."

Back
Top Bottom