Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

By the looks of that backstretch cam, everyone is pretty much single file.

How did they not catch Truex full opposite lock out of Turn 4. Stuff like that needs to be pointed out to highlight how difficult the cars are to drive here.

I'm currently on vacation in Clearwater Beach, but that doesn't stop me from catching the Cup race.....

aXq9DKol.jpg

I'll continue to watch back at the hotel as soon as I leave this bar. It's literally a 2 minute walk. Life's good :cheers:

Geez Larson and Blaney have the worst damn luck, they should just get together and blow up whatever voodoo doll is jinxing them

I'm currently on vacation in Clearwater Beach, but that doesn't stop me from catching the Cup race.....

aXq9DKol.jpg

I'll continue to watch back at the hotel as soon as I leave this bar. It's literally a 2 minute walk. Life's good :cheers:

Retirement central in Clearwater. The beach is wonderful and the water is great though. Have a great time!

Now it sounds like it’s the 88’s turn to take a turn with the HMS steering fun

It’s pretty incredible and telling that MTJ hasn’t won at a short track yet.

Enjoy your vacation :cheers:

See I love this 3 wide, I’d pay for a streaming option where I would pay for something like this and watch the drivers I want to on 3 way split screen like this

I was just looking at the schedule for next week at Cup, they are off... and it’s pretty stupid to me that Xfinity is not racing on a short track somewhere on next Saturday. Myrtle Beach, Rockingham, Wilkesboro, Hickory, Fairgrounds like that lack of imaginative standalone races is such bad business IMO. Why are they off next week??

I was just looking at the schedule for next week at Cup, they are off... and it’s pretty stupid to me that Xfinity is not racing on a short track somewhere on next Saturday. Myrtle Beach, Rockingham, Wilkesboro, Hickory, Fairgrounds like that lack of imaginative standalone races is such bad business IMO. Why are they off next week??
Easter.

Damn Jeff just got real on Larson... Ouchie.
I was stuck at a restaurant watching with no sound and just got home. What happened? (I know Larson walled another after cutting tire, but what was said?)

Back
Top Bottom