Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

I’ve been to over 100 college football games and a handful of NFL games. I’m used to a fairly electric stadium with fans having the time of their lives.

Seeing those shots of the fans in the stands here is depressing. They all look like they’ve been coerced into watching March Of The Penguins for the 5th time over.

I’ve been to over 100 college football games and a handful of NFL games. I’m used to a fairly electric stadium with fans having the time of their lives.

Seeing those shots of the fans in the stands here is depressing. They all look like they’ve been coerced into watching March Of The Penguins for the 5th time over.
How many football games did you attend under the Covid?

I could watch MOTP a lot more times than that. Winged Migration too.

Most venues are underpopulated these days.

Even still I would rather be there then sitting on my coach. It’s been since October 2019 since I’ve been at a track of any kind, I can’t wait to get back

If you get excited, you breathe hard. If you breath hard then those dreaded "droplets" are spewed all over. Did i really say that...geesh

Don't want to jump the shark on this, Joey's only 30, he's due for a second Championship.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

9 cars on lead lap..

Hopefully this remains tight to the checkered. Other than that talk about a terrible race. Lol it happens, can’t all be barnburners

Would really like to see Logano hold off Hamlin here but it looks exactly like the last run.
One lap fresh tires making a difference.

Mike Joy’s motto for the day has been

iF WE WeRe to geT A CaUtioN

There has been only 1 racing caution at this track in 3 seasons.

Theres probably not going to be a caution.

Back
Top Bottom