Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Real interesting to see Larson still whining about Denny, when asked about it, opposed to just moving on. He hasn't let this one go.

I know some fans think he deserves it, and blah blah blah. But at some point, Larson needs to stop letting himself get run over by guys. 4 instances this season he's been junked, and lost big time points. Wrecked out of 3 wins, once by Ross, twice by Denny, and cut up in Ross' mess at Dover, in a race where he had probably at worst a top 3 car.

I know the points don't show it, but Larson is a bonafide favorite this year along with Truex and Byron.

If he isn't junked those 4 races, he's sitting on 5 wins right now, with either the points lead, or close to Truex for the regular season championship.

5 is showing final 4 championship pace all year long. If he wants to win another championship this year, which they are absolutely fast enough to do, he needs to stop getting run over.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hoping for a good finish for all 4 Hendrick teams. But either the 9 or 48 needs to win this one.:punkrocke

Real interesting to see Larson still whining about Denny, when asked about it, opposed to just moving on. He hasn't let this one go.

I know some fans think he deserves it, and blah blah blah. But at some point, Larson needs to stop letting himself get run over by guys. 4 instances this season he's been junked, and lost big time points. Wrecked out of 3 wins, once by Ross, twice by Denny, and cut up in Ross' mess at Dover, in a race where he had probably at worst a top 3 car.

I know the points don't show it, but Larson is a bonafide favorite this year along with Truex and Byron.

If he isn't junked those 4 races, he's sitting on 5 wins right now, with either the points lead, or close to Truex for the regular season championship.

5 is showing final 4 championship pace all year long. If he wants to win another championship this year, which they are absolutely fast enough to do, he needs to stop getting run over.

You are as bad or worse than anybody pumping the drama dude. It's race time not gossip central.

Living here the past month in the heat wave where we've had 116 degree days, seeing 123 inside the car is like, meh, ok and lol.

Bubba still the best car in field.

5 is pure junk, after winning here in the spring. Throw away or what.

Don't know wtf the 5 is doing this weekend. Not a top 20 car. How do you go from the best car in the field and winning here, to dog****? R&D setup?

Don't know wtf the 5 is doing this weekend. Not a top 20 car. How do you go from the best car in the field and winning here, to dog****? R&D setup?

Test n tune as they get near the championship. Definitely some similarities to Phoenix here.

Bubba has been the best car this entire run, he's maintained a 2.5 second gap this entire run despite racing other guys. If he leads, he's gonna check out

This stage will be interesting.

Brad is fast, but he is shifting and could possibly be wearing his tires down a bit more.

Also, those who are not shifting are able to conserve their tires a bit more with more consistent times. I'm watching Brad closely in the beginning of this stage.

Replace the A’s logo with 9s.

1690747272695.gif

This stage will be interesting.

Brad is fast, but he is shifting and could possibly be wearing his tires down a bit more.

Also, those who are not shifting are able to conserve their tires a bit more with more consistent times. I'm watching Brad closely in the beginning of this stage.
I think the 9 shifted the entire first run as he said it was his only chance of keeping up. He was “fast” at end of run but by then was 4 secs behind.

Back
Top Bottom