Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

So Bowman runs Larson into the wall, then runs him up out of the groove in turn 3... Larson laughs about it...

Do the resident Elliott fans want to complain how awful of a teammate Bowman is here, or does consistency not matter? ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Bowman is racing for a playoff spot … kissing ass is not on the agenda.

Richmond is a tire wear/strategy track now.

If you wanted it to race closer to how it did twenty years ago you’d probably have to repave it.
And get rid of this abomination of a car (on shorts and roadies)

5 is best he's been all day and is passing cars he couldn't run with. Of course he's stuck a lap down.

Doesn’t affect us, hurts Larson…. Win/win?

I honestly don’t even know what happened. Was eating dinner with family and wasn’t paying attention to the snooze fest
Fun hard racing for the lucky dog. Larson was outside of Bowman, on his RR out of 2 and Bowman ran him into the wall, then ran him up into the marbles into 3. Generally an invitation to run dirty. They did, and Larson laughed about it.

I'm just teasing because teammates should be able to forget they're teammates when it comes to running in high stakes.

Fun hard racing for the lucky dog. Larson was outside of Bowman, on his RR out of 2 and Bowman ran him into the wall, then ran him up into the marbles into 3. Generally an invitation to run dirty. They did, and Larson laughed about it.

I'm just teasing because teammates should be able to forget they're teammates when it comes to running in high stakes.

Do I need to beat the Cali/Glen dead horse about being a good teammate with ol’ Kyle again? 🤣

Do I need to beat the Cali/Glen dead horse about being a good teammate with ol’ Kyle again?
That's my point! Lol, if we're gonna say Ol' Kyle is a bad teammate, then we have to say Bowman was a bad teammate here. Let's be consisssssstent

That's my point! Lol, if we're gonna say Ol' Kyle is a bad teammate, then we have to say Bowman was a bad teammate here. Let's be consisssssstent

Ok. Screw Bowman. I don’t particularly like him either. In fact as a whole I still hate HMS, my guy just drives for them so I have to stomach it.

I'll say that as soon as you admit Larson was being a bad teammate last year, which you haven't done lol. "Racing deal" is all I heard from everyone.

Preece has a rocket ship. Could he come through & get a win & make the playoffs? Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom