Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

My god, the test for the new short track package cant come to soon. This is awful. I hope they are riding and it will pick up but man dang

Chase is mad but he literally hasn't told Alan what he needs, just that he doesn't want to do much and hurt his center corner. Well everyone else is making changes so come up with something

We must have a bunch of guys locked in using this as a test. No way the 5, 20, 19, 24, 12 etc are this bad

Reactions: Pat
So Bowman runs Larson into the wall, then runs him up out of the groove in turn 3... Larson laughs about it...

Do the resident Elliott fans want to complain how awful of a teammate Bowman is here, or does consistency not matter? ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Starting watching at lap 150. So frustrating to be fast in practice and qualifying, but junk in the race. Oh well! 🤷‍♂️

So Bowman runs Larson into the wall, then runs him up out of the groove in turn 3... Larson laughs about it...

Do the resident Elliott fans want to complain how awful of a teammate Bowman is here, or does consistency not matter? ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Doesn’t affect us, hurts Larson…. Win/win? 🤣

I honestly don’t even know what happened. Was eating dinner with family and wasn’t paying attention to the snooze fest

Back
Top Bottom