Cup RACE thread --- Roval

I seriously don't care one bit about the playoffs. I don't care who is eliminated and who moves on. Honestly, I barely even care about the champion anymore.

This is the product of NASCAR wanting "excitement" at the end of the year. Whatever. I'll continue to enjoy the races for what they are, and won't care one bit about points standings.

I seriously don't care one bit about the playoffs. I don't care who is eliminated and who moves on. Honestly, I barely even care about the champion anymore.

This is the product of NASCAR wanting "excitement" at the end of the year. Whatever. I'll continue to enjoy the races for what they are, and won't care one bit about points standings.
Dump the playoffs. Fake excitement isn’t exciting.

I’m bummed Larson is out. He’s taking it hard, I thought if he made it to next round he was going to make Phoenix by winning Vegas or Miami.

The roval used to be awesone. Then today it devolved into a true road race with strategy. Itbwas going to work itself out until NASCAR said hold my beer. I don't know if I'll return, which is sad given how awesome it was with previous gen car.

I am. Race was well in hand and race control was worried tv would lose even though MPDwas winning. Then Reddick went full "hold my beer."
I wonder if race control has the technology to control various throttle pedals remotely.

Ya know ... back through the PCM ... stuff like that. 🥸

This may be the breakng point for me. When it's $150 a person to attend, my patience for NASCAR’s bull**** grows very thin. I’m done. Despite a parade procession of a race I had a blast today until NASCAR stuck its nose in because it wasn’t shaping up to be dramatic.

A cardboard sign that could flip up and land on somebody’s windshield.

Whine about car safety but leave that out there? No.
Thats a safety concern, but Blaney running with an improperly hung window net and all the other asinine s$&@ theyve done this year is cool?

Same here pretty much. As long as I don't look at it as serious racing once the gerbs and company go into playoff mode I don't lose my mind about how mickey mouse some of this is.

This may be the breakng point for me. When it's $150 a person to attend, my patience for NASCAR’s bull**** grows very thin. I’m done. Despite a parade procession of a race I had a blast today until NASCAR stuck its nose in because it wasn’t shaping up to be dramatic.
NASCAR didnt do anything. Your Chasedom is getting the best of you. The 8 is your problem

Back
Top Bottom