Cup RACE thread --- Roval

DANGIT. Gustafson just said they’re taking the points. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…….

NASCAR gonna bring back AVUS by 2026-
1728849244812.png

Logano just shoved the 99 out of the way. 16 around the 9 right behind them, both will be pressuring the 99

That's outrageous, tbh. The 5/20/13/24 will be flipping the stage.

Elliott will get another top 5 stage points. But wow
Gustafson is too focused on 45 and their issues. They finally have a winning car and will piss it away again.

Larson asked Cliff where the 45 got his damage

Cliff told him what Reddick did and kind of laughed. Larson was silent.

Reddick is an idiot lol

It sucks to see Briscoe's championship hopes end like that, but there's a lot of positives when looking at his season.

Let's go Zane Smith! #pickem

Gustafson is too focused on 45 and their issues. They finally have a winning car and will piss it away again.

To be fair I think Alan knows that a winning car isn't enough anymore. They'd need to strategize their way up to the 5/20/13 before they get too far away.

So I do get playing the strategy game.

I just don't think it's necessary. Like, taking that shot isn't gonna kill your round of 8 advancement. You're good on points. Even if flipping the stage results in no stage points and a 7th place finish. But what do I know.

To be fair, guys stayed out. Larson is p6, and if Elliott flipped the stage he'd still be starting outside the top 12 here and a winning strategy may be out the window now. Those top 6 cars who pitted during the last yellow kinda killed a lot of track position.

To be fair I think Alan knows that a winning car isn't enough anymore. They'd need to strategize their way up to the 5/20/13 before they get too far away.

So I do get playing the strategy game.

I just don't think it's necessary. Like, taking that shot isn't gonna kill your round of 8 advancement. You're good on points. Even if flipping the stage results in no stage points and a 7th place finish. But what do I know.

To be fair, guys stayed out. Larson is p6, and if Elliott flipped the stage he'd still be starting outside the top 12 here and a winning strategy may be out the window now. Those top 6 cars who pitted during the last yellow kinda killed a lot of track position.
I don’t need logic and reason right now sir. I’m terrified of the inevitable incoming wreck that is none of our doing.

Back
Top Bottom