Cup RACE thread --- Roval

Actually Gustafson just said the 22 needs 12 more caution laps to make it on one stop

My liver doesn’t need all these Traveller Whiskey ads. Good stuff, and dangerous.

Both Chase and “Mark” in HMS war room have now told Trey Poole to stfu on trying to coach Chase’s driving. 🤣🙄😔. #bringbackEddie

Cat photo of the day.
cat.jpg

No doubt this is even worse than the Tums Heartburn Turn.

I will say turn one at COTA was equally bad though

T1 at Cota is at least twice the radius of T7 here. It's crazy watching them just turn around the end of a Jersey Barrier.

Reminds of of the final turn at Long Beach

Alan Gustofson's strategy has put the 9 in a precarious position.

I think he should be fine, so long as Reddick sucks.

But it looks like the right call was to flip the stage. Not sure what Alan was thinking @Dr_B_UNC

T1 at Cota is at least twice the radius of T7 here. It's crazy watching them just turn around the end of a Jersey Barrier.

Reminds of of the final turn at Long Beach
A1GP ran a street circuit in China back in the day where they had to alter the layout after practice because there was a hairpin so tight the cars had to come to a complete stop to navigate it.

If Larson wins today, he ties Tony Stewart in playoff wins with 11 for 5th all time. Just 2 behind Hamlin and Logano who are tied for 3rd with 13. Harvick is 2nd with 16, and Johnson leads with an untouchable 29.

He's quickly become one of the winningest post season drivers.

Don't talk about a caution right now Burton lol

Why? It's Tyler Reddick. Everyone should have seen this coming.
I didn’t see it coming. He had obviously a good regular season, thought he’d make very easily the round of 8

If Larson wins today, he ties Tony Stewart in playoff wins with 11 for 5th all time. Just 2 behind Hamlin and Logano who are tied for 3rd with 13. Harvick is 2nd with 16, and Johnson leads with an untouchable 29.

He's quickly become one of the winningest post season drivers.
Yet has the same number of Cups as scrubs like Elliott (x2), Kulwicki, and Blaney. 🤣😜

Back
Top Bottom