Cup RACE thread --- Soggy Daytona

Seeing some chatter on Twitter that Ware may have been actually ahead of Dillion at the moment of caution, don’t know if they’ll go back and take a look but imagine the reaction

Enjoy your drought and wildfires.

I’ll take thunderstorms and hurricanes over drought and fire.
I'm on the east coast, and we've had quite a drought the last month. Just got some steady rain Friday

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cody Ware , 32nd in current season standings.
Sitting 4th right now at the red.
Another reason to T H R O W the checkers !!!!

I always love when they send one of the suits to the booth for damage control
Its not damage control, its explaining to the whackbat conspiracy therorits that they didnt know it was raining in that corner and let them drive in on purpose which has been backed up by drivers and in car videos.

I'm on the coast and it does the exact same thing here
When we went to Disney (2018?), it was crazy like that. Almost guaranteed a shower every day around 3-4:00. Pour like the dickens for 5-10 minutes then back to heat. We almost welcomed the cool down as we went in July like idiots

Kyle has officially been drugged. This guy has been too happy for the last month
DBC pointed out that he went from the biggest ahole in the garage to the media to suddenly being humble and candid

That's pretty wild.

That cell had been looming over the track for some time as well. I think someone mentioned previously how erratic weather is on the coast at times. This just may have been that ouccurance.

I have a feeling they aren't gonna wait as long as they should. I believe they'll call it if it starts raining again.

We are in a severe drought and it is raining all around me. I can see it from the back deck :mad:

1661707103372.png

Back
Top Bottom