Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

That bloke must like cold pizza

I remember when Rick Mast in the #1 car had the pole once (possibly Indy?)....he sank like a stone once the race started.

Mast definitely won the pole for the 1st Brickyard. He had some good runs though during his career.

Allen had 3 career poles and 1 career top 10. He popped up at the '94 500 when he won the pole. Outside of those 3 poles his career was completely forgettable.

Mast definitely won the pole for the 1st Brickyard. He had some good runs though during his career.

Allen had 3 career poles and 1 career top 10. He popped up at the '94 500 when he won the pole. Outside of those 3 poles his career was completely forgettable.
Only thing I remember about him is he drove the #19 Heathsouth/Hooters Ford

Awesome sauce, stage win for Dinger

Do any of you think I (a middle aged accountant) would look cool in those Carolina Blue shoes they keep advertising?

I've seen the commercial 20+ times and am beginning to fall in love with the product ;)

He better fix whatever was going wrong late in the stage.
He....was coming?, there is still plenty of racing left?, :laugh:, I sort of stopped paying attention to Klye while I was eating my French Bread Pizza for lunch

It definitely was. I was wondering when it was removed. My guess is when they reconfigured the track, '99ish? I know they redid the front straight during that time.
Early 2000s I think. I remember FOX doing segments on it. Gilligan’s Island.

Do any of you think I (a middle aged accountant) would look cool in those Carolina Blue shoes they keep advertising?

I've seen the commercial 20+ times and am beginning to fall in love with the product ;)
Must be a local commercial because I haven't seen that at all

Yes

Life is short, get you a pair and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom