Cup RACE thread --- Talladega, Rd. 1

Half the issue with the racing now isnt just the car, its the drivers not taking risks to make for an entertaining race and finish. Buncha Greg Biffles out here.

Yep. Rather finish 8th, drink a soda, plug the sponsors, and call it a day. Pathetic.

No question. The 22 deserved to win, but the field did him a favor by waiting till the white flag to start racing. Yet again. So stupid. These guys have all had their balls yanked off on these plate tracks.

Chase TRIED to make a move with about 10 to go but he had no help. If Stenhouse had gone with Chase then, we might've had a race.

Put some respek on Biffle's name.
Chex is Jimmie

biffle-vs-jj.gif

How is everything going? Dish network is fighting with my local fox affiliate. So no race for me

Have you tried to get your local FOX affiliate with an antenna?

If you don't have an antenna, a paper clip can act like one if the signal is strong enough.

Have you tried to get your local FOX affiliate with an antenna?

If you don't have an antenna, a paper clip can act like one if the signal is strong enough.
No antenna local fox is 84 miles away, never been able to get it here

I thought Kurt Busch should've pushed Harvick to the lead and then gone for the win. Kind of a boneheaded move imo to pass Harvick instead. Defeteated the purpose of staying behind Logano for all those laps and cost them a shot at winning

Elliott with 8 2nd place finishes wants to put some effort into winning a race, whoda thunk it

multi millionare top drivers in the world and nobody makes a move

Well let's be realistic...multi-millionaires aren't exactly "Hungry" - especially if they are confident about getting into the "Chase".

"they call it riding the gravy train" :D

Really weird for me, not seeing Dale Earnhardt Jr out there. You just used to seeing drivers at certain tracks.

Joey pulled his pack ahead and took away the competition. That is what a driver wants to happen, same as lapping the field. The fans cry, but the driver is still smiling.

Back
Top Bottom