Cup RACE thread --- Talladega, Rd. 2

Okay, the last three laps were some good racing. There weren't enough cars left to form an aero-effective pack and it was mostly every man for himself, the way racing should be.

That was similar to what it was like before the restrictor plates. Except there would be 4-5 cars not 9 or 10 sling shotting it out...

Bayne doesn't matter, so they probably wont interview him on air, but to have the damage that he did and to be able to finish 3rd was pretty impressive.

NBC carried on today like it was his last race. The worst part is we're going to have to go through all that crap again at Homestead when it really IS his last race.
10x more of today

NBC carried on today like it was his last race. The worst part is we're going to have to go through all that crap again at Homestead when it really IS his last race.
I reckon they forgot about how well Jr performs at Martinsville.

I think the fact his dad won his last race here on this date 17 years ago (Junior's first year) made it seem like if he was going to win this would be it. I'm not even a junior fan but I had this race marked for some time.

Love plate races. Dying for Jr to win but it was a fun day. Love the post race commernts from the no plate fans.
You guys can all enjoy next week at a 1.5 mile track when the 18 or 78 wins by 8 seconds.

I think the fact his dad won his last race here on this date 17 years ago (Junior's first year) made it seem like if he was going to win this would be it. I'm not even a junior fan but I had this race marked for some time.
Yah know, I'm going to say it out loud.

I am tired of hearing about the Earnhardts at Talla-frickin-dega, and if Jr's retirement will reduce the babbling by even one syllable, I hope the screen door doesn't hit him.

Love plate races. Dying for Jr to win but it was a fun day. Love the post race commernts from the no plate fans.
You guys can all enjoy next week at a 1.5 mile track when the 18 or 78 wins by 8 seconds.
When he does, I'll know the #78 team did it on their own and didn't need their spotter to find a partner.

1. Paul Wolfe..Braces?
2. What happened to him? He looks real thin

Back
Top Bottom