Cup RACE thread --- Talladega, Rd. 2

Lol so the teams are supposed to know it was closed that quickly. Great job NASCAR.

I agree that those cars probably couldn't have avoided continuing on to pit road but they didn't have to stop for service.

Gonna be the Toyota show out front for the next 50 laps.

nope, I think they pitted. I think Ford Toyota Chevy after it all pans out. Sure would be nice if the babblers would figure it out. That's what they are supposed to get paid for? Allen just said Jr was in front, but a sec ago they said he was penalized. WTF?

Wait, but Dale Jr went through with his pit stop as well with other drivers. Why is Chase the only one that is penalized?

Now Jr is scored P1?

NASCAR needs to redflag the race. This is like 10 laps under yellow and counting.

Ah the Hipster is here to explain what’s going on

How the hell could the 88 pit and now get penalized. Why does it seem every week NASCAR does something stupid, at this point WWE is more legit

lets see if the toyodas can run down the fords in the last 20 laps

If Jr gets involved in a wreck due to being stuck in the rear per NASCAR's unrealistic rules, theres gonna be a riot.
I was just thinking the same thing, at the very least I’m throwing my remote at the TV.

Rick Allen explaining the manipulating of air is my highlight of the day so far “why are the cars so close together on the track?”

Is Rick Allen really describing what the draft is to NASCAR fans?

For the love of god, stop.

I haven't seen the 48 mix it up on a plate track like this in a while

Is Rick Allen really describing what the draft is to NASCAR fans?

For the love of god, stop.
In his defense, he's explaining it to the casual viewers. It's a production decision. I don't get why the networks feel they need to continue doing it, but they do. They certainly don't do it for other sports. If I turn on a basketball game, nobody explains squat to me.

"One car at a time to get back up front"

9b3.png

Back
Top Bottom