Cup RACE thread ---- Talladega, Rd. 2

Watching like
tenor.gif

I was about to ask what happened to Elliot then saw he ran out of gas and pitted when the pits were closed. Now he has to start at the end of the longest line, That's the pits I tell yas, the pits...,

Jimmie managed to put it in the wall somehow. I thought he had plenty of time to not hit it.

Also why are the Hendrick cars so prone to getting loose at plate races?

Oh C'mon - it's Talladega - gotta post something until the big one. :rolleyes:
I know, maybe some of us want to hear these adult jokes wink wink. And that is what the podium section is for, again, wink wink.

I bet Jimmie fully understand and appreciates how Gordon felt when he hit that invisible wall of not winning with ease.

At this point, I think he will barely eek out Gordon in wins. Probably ends up with 95 overall.

I bet Jimmie fully understand and appreciates how Gordon felt when he hit that invisible wall of not winning with ease.

At this point, I think he will barely eek out Gordon in wins. Probably ends up with 95 overall.
I don't know, I dont think he make its past 90 wins.

Honestly - and I'm not a huge JJ fan - but how can he screw up this season worse?

He had the "advance" position in is back pocket if he just came in second at "Laguna/Charlotte" and he messed that up going for the win. Now he is crashing and losing his crew chief.

Back
Top Bottom