Cup RACE thread ---- Talladega, Rd. 2

Well at least next year, we won't see freight training, due to the extra 100HP and extra engine cooling..., the cars will get such huge runs that if you try to stay single file, you'll end up rear ending the car in front of you and triggering the Big One...

NASCAR doing its best to recruit new fans today. Seems like the "playoffs" are some of the worse races.

The announcers are desperately trying to talk excitement into this race, but they can't.
Unless there is a big one that wipes out at least 2 SHR cars the whole race is gonna be like this.

No 'Big One' yet but otherwise this is everything I dislike about plate racing. Somebody who appreciates it, point out the subtleties I'm missing.

Since there seems to be a gap in the action - I'll tell a little story.

I remember camping in a tent at Talladega across the street in the free camping area. It was great - just a huge party. I tend to get up early (especially when I am sleeping on the ground) and I walked around the place at sun-up. It was so cool. I saw a guy firing up his smoker and went and talked to him and he gave me a morning beer. Then I saw a guy in the ditch who I was afraid that may be dead so I poked him with a stick and he grunted and said that he was fine and I gave him the 2nd half of my beer. Talladega USA.

****! That makes next week a must-win.

Larson decided to do some doh-nuts because he was so bored .

Actually they've been battling hard back there trying to lose the lead draft. Been quite exciting watching his onboard.

Actually they've been battling hard back there trying to lose the lead draft. Been quite exciting watching his onboard.
Actually, I was trying to joke or be funny , I failed:(, thanks for letting me know;)

Nascar black flagging for blocking at Dega is a goddam joke. No wonder this race has been a snore fest, the driver’s are over regulated. Nobody wants to risk a penalty.

If there is a "big one" I would expect Bubba Wallace to be a part of it - looks like he got the "Mikey plate" today and he isn't used to being in that situation.

Rick Allen: “William Byron leading the field at Charlotte!”

Get the **** out dude. They should have him only talk when he’s plugging products.

Back
Top Bottom