Cup RACE thread ---- Talladega

Damn Larson reminded me of Randy LaJoie flipping into the inside wall at Daytona back in the 80s

I think they did. Go watch that video of them sorting out the finish on Fox. Caution was out pretty much the second this incident even started.
I don't think so, they were going to let it finish under green , by the time the caution came out , Chase was almost to turn 3

What video? I'll look if you'll point me to it. All I know is he wrecked on the front coming to to the white and the flag didn't come out until the back stretch incident half a lap later.

They showed all the cars on the backstretch to see who was running where when the wreck started. The caution was out the second one of the cars got out of shape.

Races ending under caution sucks.

Nascar looked like they were going to let them race it out until they started to get close to Stenhouse, but they had to stop it when the last wreck happened.

They showed all the cars on the backstretch to see who was running where when the wreck started. The caution was out the second one of the cars got out of shape.

Right, NASCAR threw the yellow for that wreck, not Ricky's.

Did you completely miss Stenhouse hitting the wall on the front BEFORE the white flag, BEFORE the backstretch wreck? The blue and white #17? Did I imagine that?

And now its time for the second awkward interview of the race, jeebus, I really hope NBC doesnt copy this idea .

Chevy's deal turned out
upload_2019-4-28_16-50-54.png

Preece and Hemric with top 5s. Good job guys.

The fans in attendance have to be pandered to each week with these dumb ass front stretch interviews each week, with having to be called the “greatest fans in sports.” Comes off as scripted with talking points...miss the genuine emotion of the VL interviews. Thanks NASCAR, you’ve made my week even easier to get through because I know I’m a great fan.

But his car didn't have the Hooters paint scheme this week. Does it still count?

He sees what he wants to see. Always has.

Probably something to do with his dislike for Chase. Like if it was just one or the other, I can see his point. But like, they were two wrecks. Then again if it was only the second, it should come out as soon as Larson started to flip. Would I have liked it to finish under green? hell yeah any of us would. But, he won't see it that way.

This is the fourth straight year that a Cup driver has flipped in the spring Talladega race(if you count McMurray’s flip in practice last year)

This is the fourth straight year that a Cup driver has flipped in the spring Talladega race(if you count McMurray’s flip in practice last year)

someone will be along shortly to tell us why that is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom