Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

On DBC this week, Lambert and Freddie were talking at length at how Harv was playing and winning the head game with Chase with the "9 year old" comments, Chase would shut down, blah blah blah. Chase goes out and finishes second (would have won without a screwing from his cc). Yeah, I don't think the 4 is in his head at all. "Oh, he's going to think twice every time he's near that 4."
"Kevin WILL get in his way and ruin his title run if opportunity develops."
I don't think he is in Chases head either... some of Chases fans heads maybe. :)

Watching in car, Stenhouse is ahead of the 9 and being REALLY aggressive with side drafting in corners. He's about to set something off.

Lap 94 half way. This race will end today one way or the other

Could see that one coming and somehow knew for sure it would be off the nose of Stenhouse

Yes, every bump flexes the tail guys. I've been watching onboard, and every bump looked like that. Watch when Stenhouse bumped the 48. That didn't bend the back panel, it broke it.

Yep, Ricky can't get the full blame, that was simply a chain reaction wreck.
As much as I want to blame him, that was a product of the package. It wasn't bad blocking or anything rough.

On that camera entering one, is it just me or was the 9's nose/splitter bowed up a tad in the middle?

As much as I want to blame him, that was a product of the package. It wasn't bad blocking or anything rough.
Yep, thats all it was, a "racing deal"

Chase is pushing the hell out of Stenhouse from the onboard cam

I'd like them to go back to full screen.

Back
Top Bottom