Cup RACE thread ---- Texas, Rd. 1

they would do it differently and lay the tire down in the box if the new dog and pony show wasn't in place. Worked well for years.

bill%20nye%20mark%20martin%20pit%20stop.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg
Not sure what your point is. All NASCAR would have to do is put in to place a rule to due what you've shown. More than likely, the teams worked with NASCAR in the past to provide us with the situation we currently have.

For sure, get a pass thru penalty late in the race and your difference in prize money would pay the extra man's salary for a year, or go along way towards doing it.
It wouldn't pay for all the expenses involved in having that employee, i.e., medical, taxes, cost getting them to and from the race track, food, hotel, etc..

Loved the "what happened" look on the dejected bully's face after the race :lol2::lol2: walking around mumbling " we were better than Truex" :laugh:

I heard some babble about pit guns and ****** pit crews too. I think he forgot he had a straight up chance with 25 to go, and got beat. His Crew Chief was mumbling the same thing about the best car not winning---I take that to be a slam on his driver. I don't think that was very kind. He should be nice. I hope they still believe that Junior High School girl chant they do when they win, "I believe, we will win!" They still need that swagger to fend off their 2015 Champion, or all hope will be lost.

I heard some babble about pit guns and ****** pit crews too. I think he forgot he had a straight up chance with 25 to go, and got beat. His Crew Chief was mumbling the same thing about the best car not winning---I take that to be a slam on his driver. I don't think that was very kind. He should be nice. I hope they still believe that Junior High School girl chant they do when they win, "I believe, we will win!" They still need that swagger to fend off their 2015 Champion, or all hope will be lost.
Where was this after PHX and Vegas?

They were quite correct on one important point ....... the best car DIDN'T win. All the early race horse crap aside, the bully did have a straight up chance to catch Kyle and even do a little bully work :lol2:
A few more laps at PIR and Kyle would have overhauled him there as well. The pit crew stuff is understandable ..... who wants to give a hundred percent to an ass***e like Harv ? Frikken lug nuts don't even like him !! did you see that sneaky one jump right into the jack ? :XXROFL: frikken hilarious !! me and the wife were cracking up big time

They were quite correct on one important point ....... the best car DIDN'T win. All the early race horse crap aside, the bully did have a straight up chance to catch Kyle and even do a little bully work :lol2:
A few more laps at PIR and Kyle would have overhauled him there as well. The pit crew stuff is understandable ..... who wants to give a hundred percent to an ass***e like Harv ? Frikken lug nuts don't even like him !! did you see that sneaky one jump right into the jack ? :XXROFL: frikken hilarious !! me and the wife were cracking up big time

That's what the hell I am talking about!!!!!!!!! Rowdy Nation bringing it strong!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom