Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Helps when every car superior to yours has problems. It's more like 2008, when he lucked into 3 wins where the best car had issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bro, I understand you're not a fan of him. I'm not either, but he's making the most out of the package this year. Lets not get ahead of ourselves and such talking about luck. Reliabability is a big part of the game and JGR has had some of the most reliable cars over the past three-four years. They have been damn near bulletproof without the issues of lets say Penske.

Yocum picking Dillion
tenor.gif

Yeah except that every car faster than him (at least 3-4) has had issues today
Does everyone forget that Kyle wasn't like this when you know... Other champions and stars were in their primes?

The media overrating of him is sickening. A great career. But he didn't become the "best" until

Stewart retired
Matt retired/declined
Kurt declined
Johnson declined
Jr left
Edwards left

Kyle dominates with a new crop of drivers coming in. I know there's no stories but good grief, other drivers legacies are taking a hit for the sake of a story

Bro, I understand you're not a fan of him. I'm not either, but he's making the most out of the package this year. Lets not get ahead of ourselves and such talking about luck. Reliabability is a big part of the game and JGR has had some of the most reliable cars over the past three-four years. They have been damn near bulletproof without the issues of lets say Penske.
I have no issues with him.

I'm not a fan of the media shoving him down our throats, IDC if he wins, I care how it's promoted.

Have you ever noticed that Kyle Busch really only started dominating AFTER Smoke, Jr, Edwards, and Gordon retired, and AFTER Johnson declined?

Seriously this media overhyping/dick stroking is getting old AF, he's a great driver, BUT he's no Jeff Gordon or Dale Earnhardt, who never had the kind of media circlejerking Kyle Busch gets on a weekly basis

Does everyone forget that Kyle wasn't like this when you know... Other champions and stars were in their primes?

The media overrating of him is sickening. A great career. But he didn't become the "best" until

Stewart retired
Matt retired/declined
Kurt declined
Johnson declined
Jr left
Edwards left

Kyle dominates with a new crop of drivers coming in. I know there's no stories but good grief, other drivers legacies are taking a hit for the sake of a story

BINGO

Clint Boyer ought to recommend that Ryan Newman get his fishing license revoked in all 50 states for blocking

Back
Top Bottom