Cup RACE thread --- Texas

BRUH.

ARE SERIOUS?
I may not be the biggest fan of Hamlin, but my goodness that is crazy! The tire did not roll out of the box, I can understand if the tire is rolling, but if its not leave em be.

Sure seems like once you lose any track position at all you can’t race your way back up. Elliot has a super fast car but couldn’t do anything that last restart.

D3BB1yTWwAIT6A6.jpg:large

crank it up is the dumbest thing ever. All it does is take us away from zooming out and showing the actual battles just to appeal to stupid fans who love 'dem engines makin zoom zoom yeehaw showin' dat speed!

crank it up is the dumbest thing ever. All it does is take us away from zooming out and showing the actual battles just to appeal to stupid fans who love 'dem engines makin zoom zoom yeehaw showin' dat speed!

I usually ignore you, but if you would like to stop watching, please do.

There are various programs to watch on television instead of bellyaching in every single race thread.

Thank you for your time today.:)

This like racing for the mentally challenged. make it soo simple everyone can understand ever nuance because there are only 3.

Problem is Nascar underestimated the mentally challenged, even we can see through it

I do seriously wonder if we will get some form of push to pass this year or next

Is it me or Menard constantly has bad luck?

I guess Gordon threw a hex on him after the Brickyard from 2011.:D

Back
Top Bottom