Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Goddammit.

Looked like something broke that wasn't a tire.. Like a tie rod or his brain or..

Guy touted by several champions as maybe having the most raw racing talent is pissed on the radio about the difference in handling between clean and dirty air.

Larson: "I'm definitely free in clean air but in traffic I just suck. This is the dumbest racing ever."

Goes to show that even though he’s got a better car and is making moves, he’s not pleased with how the car drives.
sure doesn't look like it. :D

Probably the worst thing to happen to Larson was this aero package and reduction in power. Larson is a animal when he has the power and off-throttle time.

Chase drifting into pit road casually.
Larson has had enough and clutched it ;)

Guy touted by several champions as maybe having the most raw racing talent is pissed on the radio about the difference in handling between clean and dirty air.

Larson: "I'm definitely free in clean air but in traffic I just suck. This is the dumbest racing ever."

Goes to show that even though he’s got a better car and is making moves, he’s not pleased with how the car drives.
He should go back to dirt

Larson's day just went up in smoke.

I’m confused, wasn’t Byron catching JJ and Logano when he had older tires and they even said temp and pressure might be better than new.....or is that just for the first few laps on news?

Brad coming back like

tenor.gif

Guys I really don't think he just drove into the wall.

This kid gets so much sh!t lol.

He does for no reason, his tire was going down. He's going to have to adjust or get left behind at this point because Kurt sure as hell isn't struggling.

Corn hole is a sport btw.

He does for no reason, his tire was going down. He's going to have to adjust or get left behind at this point because Kurt sure as hell isn't struggling.

Corn hole is a sport.

He'll be alright.

I bet we get another commercial break in the next 20 laps before the stage end, because this is ****** fox, where we waste a caution talking about nothing while taking commercial breaks during the race.

LaBonte needs a hair cut. I thought I'd put that out there.

Back to the race.

Hold up, did you just insinuate that driving a cup car requires larger cajones than wheeling a WoO sprint car?
You read too much in to what I said. He needs to quit whining and focus more on what makes these cars work

Back
Top Bottom