Cup RACE thread --- Texas

So the 9 rockets through the field and the 5 falls out of the top 10 basically, at the track type that's been their bread and butter, eh?

Well that's odd lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So the 9 rockets through the field and the 5 falls out of the top 10 basically, at the track type that's been their bread and butter, eh?

Well that's odd lol

Chase finally flexed and reminded Mr. H who the alpha dog was. /s

Matt DiBenedetto threatening the top 5.

Could this be the day? 😇
No. The HMS cars are cheated up and Matt wouldn’t want to disappoint Baby Jesus by driving a cheated car.

edit: I’m joking, I swear. Calm down Matty D fans

Well that's odd lol

Larson didn't fall anywhere, 8 guys took 2 tires lol.

Well that's odd lol

Thats the thing about the championship. You can be good all year but it doesn't mean anything unless your good when it matters

Not sure why it’s not talked about more but Larson drives just as, if not more, aggressively than anyone in the field. He hasn’t made any enemies yet but it’s probably bound to happen in the playoffs.

Not sure why it’s not talked about more but Larson drives just as, if not more, aggressively than anyone in the field. He hasn’t made any enemies yet but it’s probably bound to happen in the playoffs.
Thats because he has talent to back up driving aggressive. When he was in the 42 he didn't have the equipment to back it up. Now he has the whole package

Have the gerbils made mention of the fact that Matt Spaghetti is sticking with the top 5?

Back
Top Bottom